Do Circuit Overseers Give Up Their Lives For Jehovah?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

MIn,

If your a dubby that qualifies to be a Circuit or District Overseer, chances are you don't have a life!

=}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thunder

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Check here for Ron & Mavis' story, Orangefatcat:

http://www.xjw.com/ronmavis.html

• minimus
    minimus

Nathan, are you sure these aren't the founders of PTL???....Kinda looks like them......Yeah Thunder, It couldn't be much of a life to begin with.

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

oh please....they are and always have been living off the jw welfare system!

• minimus
    minimus

I really don't think that the average JW understands the politics involved with the CO. The more you give him,. the better the privliges. I knew of a guy that ALWAYS had big assembly parts. He wasn't that good a speaker and he was a very abrupt individual. But he was a computer whiz and was always coming to the CO's apt. to fix a problem. Such things do not go unnoticed.

• micheal
    micheal

For a C.O. to qualify to become a C.O. he had already given up his life long before that. He probably didn't go to college, he probably was a cleaner, he had already given himself wholly to the organization. So when he became a C.O. that would be the best thing that could ever happen to him considering where he came from.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Please! What the heck do they give up? The last CO we had (read that JERK) used to be a Pepsi truck driver.

CO's in the US now get a new LeSabre every three years. All expenses paid including health benefits plus a small cash stipend from Brooklyn. Oh and of course the paper handshakes are extra little treats when they visit the cong. Had one Co that would only put Goodyear double eagle tires on his Buick Electra. Many get extra things too such as cruises and trips paid for by those looking to suck up.

Can't name one in the last twenty years that was really a gentleman or that I thought highly of. Most are high and mighty asses. The DO's are worse yet. Shame on them. These guys are no tentmakers. They have had their reward in full.

• Red Witch
    Red Witch

sheesh! no wonder my dog tried to bite a co wife! unfortunately, my dad had the dog put down for it.............archie was his name.

• LDH
    LDH

To answer your question, not in places like Auburn NY where good folks such as my parents ALWAYS see to it they have the best, because they believe it's the right thing to do.

The sad part, is they honestly believe that they are 'honoring Jehoover with their first fruits" etc etc. I can't think of one CO's wife who my mother hasn't directly given her charge card and told her to "go buy whatever." My father has suited more CO's than Carter has liver pills.

Disgusting.

Lisa

Those who don't work, don't eat Class

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

CO's don't give up their lives for Jehovah... they give up their lives for the WTS Corporation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit