Youtube videos doing the JW rounds. Gods name

by pleaseresearch 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

If you put Fritz Poppenberg and Lorenz Reibling, not at the same time, in the search here, you'll find out a lot about the makers and underwriters of this film.

Birds of a feather...

• Listener
    Listener

Lorenz Reibling is credited at the end of the film as sponsoring the film.

Orphan Crow wrote about him a few years ago -

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/315890005/lorenz-reibling-gives-interview-about-real-estate

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Jehovah`s Witnesses stated in their publications notably the book "Aid To Bible Understanding " that they settled on the name "Jehovah" because it was the name most commonly used in the world for God ?

And who would be the ones in the world that would be the most likely to use Gods name ?

No prizes for guessing it would Christendom and all its Scholars /clergy and bible translators ,authors etc,etc.

I attended a funeral not so long ago for a friend and one of the songs in the service had the name Jehovah a number of times in it and that was an Anglican service.

Also many years ago the WTB&TS put out a booklet about Conventions that was happening all around the world containing photo`s about the worlds religions and it was shown that many churches around the world in Christendom had the name Jehovah inscribed in stone on the buildings .

This was about the 1970`s-1980`s ? and it may have had to do with "Babylon The Great Has Fallen " theme ?

As well their are many translations of the Bible in Christendom that contain the name as either Jehovah / Yahweh or some other equivalent.representing the four Hebrew letters of the Tetragrammaton commonly translated as JHVH or more accurately as YHWH .

So they are blatantly dishonest in saying Christendom has hidden the name of God from their members .

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

My father would have been pissed off if I had constantly referred to him by his NAME. I called him dad or poppa but never Nicholas. It's not that I didn't know his name, but WTF, to use it every time I referred to him or spoke to him seems like it would have been mocking him not homoring him!

just saying!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

I think it's great that Jehovah's Witnesses are finding videos to watch about their faith on YouTube. *cue the list of related/recommended videos*

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

Yes your right Wake Me UP.

100% they will click on other videos :) hopefully this will help them wake up.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

https://www.dreilindenfilm.de/shop/der-name-gottes.html

Credits...

Reibling foundation

Dieser Film wurde gefördert von der LLRFF - Laura und Lorenz Reibling Family Foundation

• Listener
    Listener

John Wyatt has now disabled the comments on this Youtube.

I challenged him yesterday regarding no JWs being involved and he replied

"You are the one doing the deceiving here. Trying to convince others that it's a Watchtower propaganda film. There were no Jehovah's Witnesses involved in the production of this documentary with only one exception. That was the giving of permission to use film footage of the convention in Berlin, and to use the song. "

I replied with a link about Lorenz Reibling being a JW and an Elder, posting a link and stating he could google many references to Reibling. Including one link.http://jwemployees.bravehost.com/NewsReports/2015.html

I thought he would respond again claiming they were all lies but he didn't.

It seems that with the recent attention from us ex JWs and comments posted on his Youtube he doesn't want to deal with it and has gone the way of many JWs by disabling comments.

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

OMG Listener, well done you :)

This is always what they do, bury their head in the sand and stop any discourse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit