Our argument finall settled....with the Bible!

by bikerchic 17 Replies latest social humour

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Every morning Craig and I have this same arguement, but I finally settled it and with his own Bible!

We start every morning having this argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

I say, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."

Craigs replies, " You are in charge of the cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Now here is where I get him, "No you should do it, and besides it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Craig can't believe I would know something about the Bible replies, " I can't believe that, show me."

So I went to his library got the NIV Bible, and opened the New Testament and show him at the
    top of several pages, that it indeed says .

"HEBREWS"

Kate

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

ROTFL!!!

Good One!!!

• LDH
    LDH

I thought you were going to say you hit him with it.

Which would be my first choice.

Very cute.

Lisa

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL@Kate! I just love to see yall gellin'

Frannie B

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL @ Lisa.........yes I did smack him with it! Best use of the Bible yet....

Frannie is that G-ellin' or Y-ellin'? LOL

Kate

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

ROTFLMHO

Priceless

and um Craig!!!!! make the girl her coffee.

Duh even my hubby (an atheist) knows to HE-BREWS and he makes the breakfasts in this house

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I see that you have twisted the scriptures to support your own nefarious ends.

I have examined the original Greek and Hebrew texts, and found that "Hebrews" was not referring to the brewing of coffee, which was unknown among the first century congregation.

IT WAS REFERRING TO BEER!

Some might argue that beer was also unknown among the first century congregation, but my research indicates that this is a prophetic reference, placed in the Bible for our modern day benefit.

So, tell your husband to get back on his ass and wait for you to make coffee. He can then perform his husbandly role of cracking open a couple of beer.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Bw ahahah ahahahah ahahahah

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<brummie, that's what I was going to say!>

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

hey Barney, I guess you'll be setting up a brewery next. Besides grinding the coffee beans and getting the fresh coffee, you'll have a microbrew in your home. Kewl. Mark us down for a quart a week day! You know how thirsty those OLD bethelites get.

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit