Our argument finall settled....with the Bible!

by bikerchic 17 Replies latest social humour

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Kate, that was G-ellin'.....

Frannie B (of the Gellin' the Gnu-Whirled Translation Class)

("the 'light' will be congealed.....")

• Odrade
    Odrade

Kate! I bow to your quick wit and superior intellect! (Sorry Craig! hahahaha!)

Odrade

• little witch
    little witch

Too Witty!!

Kate, thanks to you, I shall never have to make the coffee again. I pulled it on my hubby, betting loser makes the joe from now on.

He fell for it, and I WIN!!! lol

Craig, you are in good company, I predict a revolution!

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

I've heard rumors about people living up there in the 'great northwest'........see that little setting next to the clock on the coffee pot that says 'start Hebrewing time'........now just set the time, and you can both wake up to freshly brewed cup, without any anxiety.

5am at my house.....I always get the first two....

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOLOL...believe me, I won't forget those of you who are encouraging Kate in her insubordination.

I think this is grounds for our first argument!

<----getting a hanky for Kate to put on her head, lest she forget her place

Craig (of the "brewin up a storm of trouble for himself" class)

• Panda
    Panda

This is my strange and wonderful coffe story... ever since we left the borg he-brews the coffee every morning In fact , Nick's coffee brewing has attained superior status. So I must allow him the honors everyday. Even sundays because we don't6 get up to go to meetings anymore.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Yeah, don't you just love that? The nice leisurely weekend mornings drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. It's one of the best things in my whole week.

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ you two - you guys are too cute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit