Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

by Iamallcool 51 Replies latest jw friends

• oppostate
    oppostate
    • DOC...it was said on SNL in a spoof of her. To the brainless leftists that is the same thing

Whuh?

Hey it sounded about right to me

LOL

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DOC...it was said on SNL in a spoof of her. To the brainless leftists that is the same thing. ~ Doctor Who

Let's be honest. SNL might be a better source of news than CNN or MSNBC.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Trump or Biden ? not much of a choice really. Real change will only occur if someone with a truly Democratic soul, who has the interests of ALL Americans at heart, is Elected.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Tulsi Gabbard would surely be the best candidate by a mile to stand against Trump.

An intelligent, articulate, educated and good looking young woman that speaks common sense.

RB

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

RB all I have to say if Hillary comes out and says something bad about you, you must be ok, lol!

https://www.newsweek.com/jill-stein-tulsi-gabbard-respond-hillary-clinton-russian-asset-conspiracy-theory-third-party-1466477

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Tulsi Gabbard would surely be the best candidate by a mile to stand against Trump.

The VP on the ticket is going to have to be a woman. Gotta bring in those female voters. Gabbard would be good but Hawaii is a blue State anyway. They really need a woman (esp if a minority female) from a purple State to help draw that State into the blue column. Klobuchar would pull in MINN.

Whether it's Biden or Bernie, the old dude is likely to die in office (or lose it mentally), so that VP is going to likely become Pres.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Tulsi Gabbard would surely be the best candidate by a mile to stand against Trump. An intelligent, articulate, educated and good looking young woman that speaks common sense.

Plus, she has been on two tours of duty on Iraq/Afghanistan or some other a**hole place.

Even though she is from Hawaii (not like Obama who was from Kenya or whatever the Orange Man said) she would be, IMO, a huge VP asset.

It won't happen, but it would be interesting to have her in a debate against the Orange Man where he pulled some medical exemptions when his number was called ("my foot hurts") against her who volunteered to put her butt into a dangerous place.

The Orange Man would fill his Depends (both sides) if he had to debate her.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon

The DNC has already put the fix in to kick Tulsi off the debate stage - she met the delegate count criteria, so they changed the threshold.

But I bet we won't hear about how corrupt, biased and anti-democratic the party is.

I think she would have been a better viable alternative for moderates than Biden, who's clearly got mental issues now, who knows what state he'll be in by the election if he's even still alive.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think she would have been a better viable alternative for moderates than Biden,

Simon ...

With Biden, it may be a one [term] and done, take him out to pasture, and hand it over to Tulsi.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon

Anyone else notice that Clinton is suddenly popping up again, going on talk shows and appearing on magazine covers?

Coincidence?

All part of the plan - the DNC controls who their candidate is (not the voters - primaries are just pantomime for the masses) and the Clinton's control the DNC. This is why the others dropped out to boost Biden and stop Saunders winning (helped by campaigns drained by Bloomberg ad spending), this is why they are now kicking Tulsi off the stage - she isn't their pick.

She (Clinton) will be the VP pick, I bet you, which means "President" if Biden is the democrat candidate because he'll be dead or incapacitated before any inauguration (of within minutes after it, if that has to happen before the VP can take the reins).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit