Joe Biden or Donald Trump?

by Iamallcool 51 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Biden doesn’t know the difference between his sister and his wife. Trump will have fun with him

Min ...

We will all have fun with him. At least the guy has a sense of humor.

Would you rather have a beer (or three) with the Orange Man or Uncle Joe?

• Simon
    Simon
    if Michelle opened her mouth the wrong way as VP pick Sarah Palin did years ago

It wouldn't matter, the media would cover up for her - only people that pay attention on Twitter would see her gaffes, just like Biden.

Palin had her faults but she didn't actually say a lot of the things she's mocked for, or else the media were asking stupid gotcha questions and then playing small clips to make her look stupid.

It's called media bias. The press are pond scum.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Just like the media covered up Obama's gaffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

Imagine the next Saturday Night Live if Trump had said it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Palin had her faults but she didn't actually say a lot of the things she's mocked for

Simon ...

Palin is an embarrassment to the people of Alaska.

I was there last year and made a point of driving by her home in Wasilla (suburb of Anchorage). Her driveway has hundreds of KEEP OFF and NO TRESPASSING signs. I found it interesting.

I even had my wife take pictures of me in her driveway holding my binoculars trying to see Russia or get international experience watching Russian planes flying overhead. I saw nothing. I do have some funny pictures my wife took of me in her driveway. But my wife was getting pissed and told me to get back into the car.

We dropped off the car the night before our flight from Anchorage. On the way to the airport, I told the shuttle driver that we had "visited" Sarah Palin's house. The guy (I think he likes her) just put his head down and said (I'm paraphrasing) "We don't see her anymore up here. I think everyone in her house has been arrested two or three times. She has a real mess." Then he went on about her daughter, in-laws, etc.

I could tell the guy felt really bad for her.

I'm not the media. Just stating facts.

Rub a Dub

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Given the amount of money wasted on spams, the Lizard is shaping up to be our next president. No matter who gets nominated by the popular vote, Soros will put the Lizard in position. Let me see an election between Trump and the Lizard, I will get out and vote, coronavirus or none (I would rather risk getting coronavirus than have the Lizard getting in office).

Of course, like so many others, they will throw out the actual results of the election itself and put the Lizard in anyways. If that happens, we are in for a period that is going to make the coronavirus at its worst look like a spring shower.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The Orange Man vs. the Lizard.

Only in America!

Rub a Dub

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Rub

Every well known person has no trespassing signs. Try the same at Obama's home, or Bush's. As for family skeletons, we all have them

You can " see" cuba from Florida too.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Every well known person has no trespassing signs.

road to nowhere ...

I live a few miles from Jeb Bush's house (former governor of Florida) and Marco Rubio's house (current US Senator) among a lot of current and former politicians and do not see 100 signs on their trees.

Rub a Dub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

holding my binoculars trying to see Russia

Just one example of the things Palin DID NOT SAY.

Not running here in defense of her. Just setting the record straight.

I never liked her. I said from the first day that McCain picked her that he sealed his fate in the election. Silly old man choosing young blonde bimbo.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

DOC...it was said on SNL in a spoof of her. To the brainless leftists that is the same thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit