To me this seams like more than a coincidence ...

by Greybeard 38 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Perhaps the OP could have been worded in a less confounding way.

It is hard to tell what point(s) its author is trying to make and attempts to gain clarification haven't helped.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Thank you DarioKehi for the spell correction... seems I had to much fluoride and didn't pay much attention in school as I was raised a JW... thank God for people like you and spell correct that I failed to use. As far as the November 10, 2012 date, that is the date of the article. I know December 21, 2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar. By the way, did you know that words can cast spells? That is why they call it Spell-ing, some even call the word God ;)

Maybe we can all work together and break the spell's that have been cast upon our families.

• Lieu
    Lieu
    Lol! Minerals added for taste ....
  • Greybeard
    Greybeard

They have that fluoride child poison at our local Smart and Final grocery store. Zombie food... Get them while there young! How about some GOD STOPPERS from Willy Wonka!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Ok, so don't answer my reasonable question.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Dear sparrowdown,

I replied to your question. I said it was a good question. I try not too answer questions for "argument sake" as you stated. Been there done that and its no fun, makes me feel sick. That statement in your post reveals your intentions. I don't claim to know everything, I am still looking for the answers myself as many of you are. It is just one more piece to the puzzle we all are working on and my opinion on it doesn't really matter. It is only my opinion. I love all of you, even if you insult, get angry and make condescending jokes about me using cannabis like DOC did on this thread. I had skin cancer and I was deadly over weight. I have a doctor recommendation for cannabis and I live in California DOC, not Colorado or Oregon although both states are full of beautiful people. There, I just answered DOC's question. For those of you who love to argue and are sick and never happy, check out that video I posted about parasite's living in your body. Check out this stuff here on Amazon.com and read the reviews. http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Wormwood-Complex-2-Ounce/dp/B000S92RNQ/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1452809917&sr=8-1&keywords=fresh+green+walnut+oil

• brandnew
    brandnew

12 book of the bible = 2 kings

12 chapter

12 verse

Freemasons 😈😈😈😈

• Greybeard
    Greybeard
    Wow brandnew, thats a good one! 12-16
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    👍