To me this seams like more than a coincidence ...

by Greybeard 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

WINNER - funniest post of the hour!

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

DesirousOfChange,

Why do you ask where I live?

Sparrowdown,

That is a great question... For argument sake? I do not want to argue or debate anymore these days. When people argue they get angry. I have argued enough in my life. When people get angry, like above, they get sick inside and that causes them health issues. This is not worth arguing about and I don't want to cause anyone health issues. for one, if they get angry so easily and don't understand why they are responding, insulting me and then making condescending remarks... all I need to do is say something back that could put them over the top and then look at what I have done... Anger kills

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Not a coincidence at all. Actually the mayan calendar was written on stone. And the 10 commandments too.

The new testament replaced the 10 commanments and spanish replaced Maya.

• Greybeard
    Greybeard
    Dear Landy, What are the odds of man landing on the moon? Is this where you got your name?
  • Greybeard
    Greybeard

Cyberjesus,

Are you trying to tell me the stones are crying out?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Russell, rutherford, knorr, Frantz. The first 4 presidents all have a R in their name. Coincidence? I think not!
  • Greybeard
    Greybeard
    nowwhat, you really r open minded, I would have never put that one together! Good job!
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

you know the Myan calendar didn't end there! They believed in cycles, and It would be the beginning of the next cycle.

UG!! Let's talk about Leprechauns and JFK and 911 and UFO building the pyramids too!

• atomant
    atomant
    For anyone interested check out all moon landings debunked and atom bombs debunked.
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hi Greybeard,

I like conspiracy theories, it's fun to think about What If this or Maybe that. If people think such conversations are a waste of time then they don't have to waste their time.

My opinion is, nothing those a$$hat GovBods do should surprise anyone.

Your reminder is good about keeping from getting sick by avoiding anger. Every time I get upset, symptoms crop up. Sometimes I get severe vertigo and can't get out of bed for two or three days.

Anger lowers your resistance and weakens the immune system. We gotta stay calm!

I enjoy your posts.

Marina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit