To me this seams like more than a coincidence ...

by Greybeard 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Greybeard
    Greybeard
    Thank you Marina, you are welcome in my camp anytime! Words are powerful. Words can heal, words can kill. We only kill ourselves when we get angry. Speaking from experience ;)
  • Greybeard
    Greybeard

ttdtt, Yep, new chapter... Have you heard the conspiracy theory about parasites? Most people who are very unhealthy, overweight and sick... are full of these parasite infestations and they don't even know it. Those little things are like legions of demons that fill the human body...Check out this conspiracy video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFWWPeME5mk

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Don't know about body parasites but most overweight, unhealthy and sick people I've met are full of too much junk food.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Greybeard, we are lucky indeed to have you warning us about the dangers of parasites AND that you are a vendor of the remedy!

Your motives are beyond reproach, aren't they?

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    Greybeard, I don't understand. The Governing body claimed they were appointed in 1919 and the Mayan calander ended in 2012? Are you saying it's a coincidence that they wrote an article about it in 2012? (btw, this is a sincere question. I realize that it could be interpreted as sarcasm depending upon the tone of voice in which it's read, however, it isn't)
  • Lieu
    Lieu

Easy. The Maya built pyramids. The Egyptians built pyramids. Top JW dogs have always been fascinated with pyramids. They're triangle freaks trying to calculate the "rapture".

You would think with there being 4 earth elements, they'd be into squares. Go figure.

With their love of all things triangular, I wouldn't put it past the GB to think Maya calculations were "special". After all the Maya were excellent mathematicians and astronomers. (Can't imagine who still uses a 365 day calendar 500 yrs after contact ...)

Oh, and from the Yucatan southward, they still speak Itzil and Itza. Of course, if the GB or any one else wanted to know what the calendar meant, they could have simply flown to Guatemala, stood on a street, and asked one of the many millions of Maya walking around ... or called on a cell phone.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

In 1965 the city of New York started putting fluoride in the drinking water. Mildly crazy statements started appearing in the WT publications with greater emphasis on 1975 and Armageddon. Since then the WT has made crazier statements culminating in the supremely crazy overlapping generations, 7 knuckleheads are the only channel between God and man [except for a brief moment during the ARC] etc etc etc.

Fluoride accumulates.

Don't tell me that's just a coincidence.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Lieu - "...Top JW dogs have always been fascinated with pyramids. They're triangle freaks trying to calculate the 'rapture'... You would think with there being 4 earth elements, they'd be into squares..."

Well, pyramids do have four sides...

x

All this speculation is academic, anyway...

...like I've tried to tell you guys before, it's all being controlled by the reptilians!

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Nathan Natas, Yes

Paul From Cleveland, I never detected any "sarcasm" in your question. Its a good question. I love the answer that Lieu gave, thank you Lieu! By presenting this "new light" the Governing Body has assumed all power and authority over the millions of Jehovah Witnesses. By excepting this new light without a word, those who were anointed gave up their hope as being apart of the "faithful slave" as they were just removed from that group. It is all a game and the timing is synchronistic. Notice they say they "act" as the “the faithful and discreet slave.” They do not say "We are the faithful and discreet slave" because the truth is, they are just acting! They are great actors and people give their power away to them. The same way we give our power away to the system. If you have depression and go to the doctor what do they give you? Medication that will addict you and make you sicker. Cause suicidal thoughts and have all kinds of terrible side effects but ITS OK, THEY WARNED YOU! Read your fluoride toothpaste warning label, IF SWALLOWED CALL POISON CONTROL, Hey... its ok, they warned you! Its all a game people, get healthy and open your mind, stop being dumbed down by the God Stoppers! Can anyone here tell me what is wrong with this picture?

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Sorry, but you lost me at "seams."

And it was Dec. 21, 2012. Not November 10, 2012.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit