Interesting points. Now I will make mine after reading everything and taking a needed break from this site.
1. I have reached out to a therapist and see the person once a week now.
2. I have cut back on watching as much conspiracy stuff, but still do at work because it's either that or music (which I hate).
3. I have never abused drugs other than ibuprofen in my mid teens to help the pain of gaining 80 pounds from exercising for 3 years straight (now maintaining the weight with a decent diet and regular exercise).
4. I have applied to technical college and am planning to attend the campus visit (which is within 15 miles from me). Unsure if I will live on campus and go full-time (probably otherwise I will be 100% homeless if I can't get a roommate at my apartment by next year and even then I'll need to work part-time to afford the rent)
5. I need to change my meds so I don't feel so tired constantly, that, and so I can deal with my depression better.
6. Figure out what to do with my Dad because he is my current roommate, and he talks constantly about how horrible life is and we should just go on a shooting spree and end it all because nobody appreciates him blah blah and I have no friends and workmates suck. Tho he makes good money, I couldn't do his job and be happy, and he clearly isn't either. So he is not helping my depression at all. My Mom lives on the other side of the US and I have no other family within at least 400 miles.
7. I was a straight A student in high school and dropped out of med school with straight A's because I hated it.
Soooooo, I am planning to go to college (trade school) part-time to get back into it in the summer and fall semester while still working full-time (maybe switching the two) and figure out if I will be able to get a roommate or if my Dad will settle down or move to campus. My other option is to sleep in my car with my Ak-47 fully loaded in the JW parking lot and get put to sleep by the police. This other option is my back-up plan if the first plan (and its variants) fail because I refuse to live in a shelter and rot to my death in a slow manner. Would rather go quick you know, if I had to.
Any suggestions, thoughts, etc.?