Medal of Valor given by Obama to JW Grandmother - Check her Lapel Pin

by Da.Furious 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    HYPOCRITES!
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I think her wearing that pin was hypocritical and self-serving

hypocritical and self-serving and there you have the makeup of a Jehovahs Witness

She was probably hoping that Obama would ask her what that mini-billboard as someone else called it was all about and she would tell him and then claim that she was able to witness to the President of the United States. Oh, and he took the magazines, yeah right. I bet she had her speech all planned out for the next meeting,

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

I will guess that she will be interviewed at this summers convention because of the fine witness she gave to the world and to the President. I would not be surprised if she also counted her time while she wore her badge of honor. The company that sells the JW Org badges will see a spike in business. The badges will get bigger. To boost hours reported in field service, no doubt time will be counted for badge time.

Sour Grapes

• baker
  • baker
    baker
    Next you will see them spinning their enlarged billboards on street corners to attract attention, or start putting the emblem on the back of airplanes or on a blimp.
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    Yep...I was also wondering if she was counting her time.
  • pbrow
    pbrow

Of effing course she was counting time!!! Counting time with Pres Obama!! No doubt this ignorant broad was proud as fuck telling Obama what jdub org is all about.

Ahhh the humble pride of christianity

Hey Baker....  they will buy a private jet just so they can justify putting up the big blue.... its the closest they will get to Jah!  

pbrow

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Unreal.

Some people have no discretion. This was not the time nor the place.

DY

• Labate
    Labate

Just to throw out another scenario. Suppose Officer Wilson comes from a large JW family and is the equivalent of the family black sheep. The rest of the family are being good Witnesses and not acknowledging his existence, whereas the grandmother is not putting up with that crap and is wearing the lapel pin in a sort of "in your face GB" way, pointing out the hypocrisy of the Organization and inviting the criticism that this story will generate.

Probably not the case, but I'd like to think this is the case.

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Look at the size of that flipping thing !!

Thats ridiculous !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit