opportunity for fornication

by road to nowhere 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

ever see brother ugly who is 86 being taken to the doctor by sister frigid who is 65 and also not good looking? they have to have a chaperone or at least sit in back and front seats

or a man who can't bring the freezing daughter in the house when he stopped briefly by because hubby is not home. wonder how the householder thinks of anyone dragging a little girl around on 20F weather?

if I wanted to, I don't know if I could have gotten very far with any sister I noticed, or if I could even read the signs right. it does seem that people who want to seem to find a way anyhow

• Chook
    Chook

It's very sad to see people not find love based on religious rules. Even getting away with a little hanky panky is fraught with danger. I think a little touchy-feely between consenting adults does blood pressure wonders.

• flipper
    flipper

What Chook said

• zeb
    zeb

walk into my house and you run the risk of being hugged!

• jp1692
    jp1692

Personally, I like to fornicate at every opportunity I get.

Just practice safe fornicating boys and girls!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

opportunity for fornication

The WBT$ GB Bums at WatchTower could use a Job Opportunity.

"No."........................................."Would anybody here,"

"We`re good."........................"Like an Opportunity for a Real Job?"

Image result for Watchtower governing body

• rebel8
    rebel8

jw seem to think sex happens instantaneously. That is why you can't be unchaperoned for .05 seconds.

I remember one couple went on dates by driving in separate cars to restaurants. I remember, as a brainwashed jw, that was still wrong because nobody was watching to ensure they did not make out in the parking lot...while at the same time thinking there would be nothing wrong with that.

• Saename
    Saename

I still remember my reaction when I learned that, according to JWs, unmarried couples should always have a chaperone when on a date... I couldn't believe they were for real. So I thought of it more as a guideline rather than an actual rule. I said to myself that I would never go on a date with a freaking chaperone...

I wonder what the elders would say about my rebellious attitude? If they knew about it and said something to me to "correct" my thinking, maybe I would have left the religion much earlier than I did?

• just fine
    just fine

JW's think everything and everyone is an opportunity for sex. Young brother picks up 90 year old woman for the meeting, she must ride in the back, because the temptation would be too much. 🤢

After leaving you realize that people aren't that preoccupied with sex, and you can go on business trips, and to dinner with coworkers and nobody spontaneously starts cavorting on the table. 😀

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I think a lot of people's morality depends upon the opportunities that come their way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit