What’s So Good About Not Being A Jehovah’s Witness At This Point In Your Life?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• hybridous
    hybridous

I like not having to hide from information because of what it might do to my worldview and 'beliefs'.

It's great to merely learn what there is learn, and accept what is true, and then

deal with the world as it is,

instead of how I'd like it to be.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

About a year and a half ago my Special Ladyfriend said, "I need to tell you... thank you sooo much! I love you!"

I said something like, "You mean, for that good rogering last night!?"

She said, "No!, I saw a car group out in service today with bored, sad people in it, and it hit me that you went through so much to help me get out of that cult! We're free because of what you did. We have good friends and a good life now... leaving was really hard to go through, but it was worth it!"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    hybridous - "I like not having to hide from information because of what it might do to my worldview..."

Holy shit, yeah.

Realizing that ideology was, more often than not, a liability rather than an asset for me was one of the major lightbulb moments in my life.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Another important virtue to not being a JWS after being involved with it is knowing and realizing the destructive damage this high controlling cult effectively causes people.

There are thousands of needless deaths, families that were indiscriminately destroyed, lives which were exploited and wasted, all propagated by lying corrupt men seeking their own subsequent power and money, through a religoius publishing house they ran and lived of the proceeds.

Manipulation and exploitation was the endeavoring agenda by these men and a part of humanity suffered .

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
  • ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

https://youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs

Join the clap if you are happy

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

I am top of the world today

https://youtu.be/ru0K8uYEZWw

Zing

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

@ Olig, Bahahaha!!

I actually liked it!! And the hoagies and shastas!!

But then again I'm a simple person.

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

Serious question...how serious are you FREE from the WTS IBSA..CCJW...or WTBTS Minimus.

You criticise me for popping in on occasions and maybe posting a pro-JW thought. I have been here for 20 years as you have. I'm inactive, I really feel no need to defend them or slight them.

How about you?

Are you free after 20 years Minimus?

• minimus
    minimus

I am free of the utter bullshit that the Watchtower Organization spews out. I don’t support them. I call out their lies and your hypocrisy, Scotty.

When any normal person reads the comments of ex JWs here on this thread, you cannot help but applaud that these people get it! They know the religion is false and detrimental to normal thinking and living.

I’ve said this to you before, Scotty...shame on you for supporting the Watchtower and trying to whitewash their sins. You are more guilty than others for trying to apologize for their errors. After twenty years you should know better but perhaps you just aren’t very bright.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit