1. Being able to rollover on Saturday morning scratch my buttocks and keep on sleeping.
2. Being able to freely express myself on anything and everything going on in the world including any religion I may be a part of without having to pick my words carefully.
3. Not having to worry when the next meeting is and if I prepared for it and if I have any assignments (usher, mics, sound, stage, school, etc.)
4. Not having to walk on eggshells when the CO visits and giving a da** about him
5. Not having to take off from work to attend the district assemblies (regional or seasonal whatever they're called now) instead of taking a nice vacation somewhere else
6. Telling others how I really feel about some elders and not worry about retribution
7. Celebrating any holiday I deem acceptable to God not some fruitcakes in HQ
8. Many more just can't think of them right now. But I second everything already written by others.