Heil Trump. Sieg Heil.

by oppostate 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    A true majority actually has to win - What a concept!

Someone forgot about 2000.

It is possible for someone to win the popular vote and not win the electoral college.

And I think liberals far underestimate how many people out there would actually vote for Trump. Trump is in a virtual tie (within the margin of error) with Hilary nationwide in many polls.

Sanders is the Democrats only sure chance to beat Trump.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    I agree, Juan. Never underestimate the hatred for Hillary. Democrats do it at their own peril.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Trump has been proficient in exploiting people's emotions on matters of national security as well on financial economic problems .

The problem rests in the fact that he's exploiting those emotions but what he purposes as curing policies to those problems are impractical, unjust and bit unintelligent .

His lack of experience shows relentlessly on just about all concerning matters.

Everyone thought that this pseudo politician wasn't going to last long in this race, whats fueling his support overall has been elevated by the media attention he's actually creating. not by sound practical policy ideas.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OMG, you guys! "Idiots in the White House", "Dog whistle politics", "emotional appeals", what are you smoking? That somes up the campaign strategy of EVERY politician....EVER!!!

When has there not been an idiot in the White House? Remember George "strategery/mission accomplished" Bush?? I suppose Obama is just the best President in the history of ever...

As far as illegal immigration is concerned, it needs to stop. Those people are breaking the law. It's not mean or wrong to make them comply with the law, or send them packing. Trump should put a giant wall around Detroit and make it a safe zone... LOL!!!

I don't support Trump, but I do understand why many do. They are sick of the same old smarmy politicians, telling them what they want to hear and then never delivering. At least The Donald says what he thinks. There is a better than average chance that people know who they are dealing with.

Finally, what's all this "political experience" talk? Who cares if Trump doesn't have any, that's what all those overpaid advisors are for.

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Trump is selling himself and his namesake ultimately supporting the many business he's involved with.

From his perspective he cant lose, in the long run and he doesn't expect to win the presidency.

The TV show also drew attentions to the business that he involved with just taken a different path this time.

He'll come out a winner in the end but the Republican party will inevitably come out the loser and that might be a good thing for the US in the long run.

The burgeoning popularity of a extreme left social Democratic via Bernie Sanders is tell tale realization that the US population is ready for another evolving political party into their political voting system.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Trump heart and driving intention is certainly there but his experience or lack thereof shows in the political field.

He may be shaking up the existing political mindset that may rest in some Americans which might overall be a good thing that politicians can noticeably reflect upon.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    I suppose Obama is just the best President in the history of ever...

Yes, indeed. The best African-American U.S. President ever!!! Dare you disagree?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Yes, indeed. The best African-American U.S. President ever!!! Dare you disagree?

Well, since he's African-American, you better not disagree or else you're a racist. /s

• ttdtt
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

DATA-DOG:

I don't support Trump, but I do understand why many do. They are sick of the same old smarmy politicians, telling them what they want to hear and then never delivering. At least The Donald says what he thinks. There is a better than average chance that people know who they are dealing with.

A lot of people are sick of the same old politicians but they won't vote for an obvious dictator type.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit