Heil Trump. Sieg Heil.

by oppostate 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Trump is about to be gone. The other wolves found his Achilles heel.

However, it would've been nice to have him as the GOP nominee; it would have ensured a future Democrat President.

Interesting times ahead!

DY

• mamacita29
    mamacita29

All these nasty comments and lies about Trump give me more proof that Trump is the right choice. Instead of attacking his policies, they attack with ad hominem attacks.

The MOST IMPORTANT TOPIC is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and despite all the lies of Trump being racist, his policy is the best I have seen from anyone. Here are just a few points that he gets on point.

End welfare abuse. Applicants for entry to the United States should be required to certify that they can pay for their own housing, healthcare and other needs before coming to the U.S.

Requirement to hire American workers first. Too many visas, like the H-1B, have no such requirement. In the year 2015, with 92 million Americans outside the workforce and incomes collapsing, we need companies to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed. Petitions for workers should be mailed to the unemployment office, not USCIS.

Put American Workers First

Decades of disastrous trade deals and immigration policies have destroyed our middle class. Today, nearly 40% of black teenagers are unemployed. Nearly 30% of Hispanic teenagers are unemployed. For black Americans without high school diplomas, the bottom has fallen out: more than 70% were employed in 1960, compared to less than 40% in 2000. Across the economy, the percentage of adults in the labor force has collapsed to a level not experienced in generations.

End birthright citizenship. This remains the biggest magnet for illegal immigration. By a 2:1 margin, voters say it’s the wrong policy, including Harry Reid who said “no sane country” would give automatic citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants.

Enhanced penalties for overstaying a visa. Millions of people come to the United States on temporary visas but refuse to leave, without consequence. This is a threat to national security. Individuals who refuse to leave at the time their visa expires should be subject to criminal penalties; this will also help give local jurisdictions the power to hold visa overstays until federal authorities arrive. Completion of a visa tracking system – required by law but blocked by lobbyists – will be necessary as well.

Mandatory return of all criminal aliens. The Obama Administration has released 76,000 aliens from its custody with criminal convictions since 2013 alone. All criminal aliens must be returned to their home countries, a process which can be aided by canceling any visas to foreign countries which will not accept their own criminals, and making it a separate and additional crime to commit an offense while here illegally.

Nationwide e-verify. This simple measure will protect jobs for unemployed Americans.

Defend The Laws And Constitution Of The United States

America will only be great as long as America remains a nation of laws that lives according to the Constitution. No one is above the law. The following steps will return to the American people the safety of their laws, which politicians have stolen from them.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

This is common sense people. Not hate or bigotry. We won't have a country to care about if we continue down this same path we have. That is all for now.

• done4good
    done4good

Let me ask all of you Trump supporters one thing: Have you heard of dog whistle politics?

I will give you all the benefit of the doubt that you are simply misguided ex-JW political neophytes. That is a better outcome than you actually being tuned into the dog whistle, trust me.

d4g

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Have you heard of dog whistle politics? - yes, I have, although I don't support Trump.

"Dog-whistle politics is political messaging employing coded language that appears to mean one thing to the general population but has an additional, different or more specific resonance for a targeted subgroup" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics).

So, when Trump says he wants to build a wall to keep out Messican immigrants or when he says that there should be a shutdown of Moose limbs going to America, what's he saying to his supporters?

• done4good
    done4good

However, it would've been nice to have him as the GOP nominee; it would have ensured a future Democrat President.

I wouldn't worry about that. The GOP is unelectable in the general election. Election for the presidency, (thankfully), does not work anything like the House. A true majority actually has to win - What a concept!

d4g

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think Trump will be a forgotten looser that will become obscure and out of the media attention after the election.

I've said this before but I think Trump reflectively knows he could never win the Presidency but does know what he's doing is drawing up attention in supporting of those businesses overall now and into the future, that is where and what he really trying to accomplish. Call it a very expensive advertising tactic.

A businessman will always be a businessman and a egotist will always be an egoist.

Mr. Trump ...... your fired !

He might reappear in reality TV though where he really does belong.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

It never ceases to amaze me when people are shocked and outraged that electing representatives of the government in a democracy requires politics.

Politics is how it works! You can't get stuck in idealism. Like the Tea Party who refused to compromise (meaning, actually do politics) until they splintered their own party, the GOP. You have to be able to get elected and reelected to even keep your ideals in the public consciousness.

And, you have to compromise to get things done. This is what seasoned politicians know and why the establishment GOP was so angry with the Tea Party obstructionists who created the do nothing Congress.

But, I understand there is a considerable populist sentiment for putting the non-politician (which means no political experience) into office. Some people just have a preference for an outsider.

Now, stay with me, this is why I'm voting for Bernie. Trump gets the nomination, and the GOP is splintered. So, who do you put on the ballot against him if you're a Democrat? Someone who catches the Outsider zeitgeist-- Bernie Sanders. Who wins? Enough people see Trump as a big buffoon that they will cast a vote for the least offensive option, and, even if they don't truly love him, they vote for Bernie in what is more so a vote against Trump. Plenty of people actively hate Hillary and would vote Trump over her.

This is how the GOP manufactured its own downfall and gave power, not only to the left, but to the far left. And, this is why I'm voting for Bernie.

This is how politics works, folks.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I can't help notice the sign in the picture that says "the silent majority stands with Trump". There is definitely truth to that. We underestimate the amount of intolerant, xenophobic individuals that exist around this country. These are the same folks who don't think twice about spewing out hate when they sit behind their keyboards. They are mildly embarrassed of openly saying how they really feel in public, but are secretly praying for the type of society they dream of.

Dare i say that Trump is in fact too moderate for these folks? I think he is, but i guess he will do in lieu of a real racist dictator. The real tragedy as someone has said, is that these folks exists.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

'get rid of all mosques' was an idea stolen from Hitler?!

I don't think so.

According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[231] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler).

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

How would you know how people really think if people like Trump didn't exist.

A very revealing election this one. There are people that have an opinion that have never had one before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit