Heil Trump. Sieg Heil.

by oppostate 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

There is no way that anyone with common sense would vote for someone with no political experience whatsoever to be President of the greatest country, the folks that support are mentally unstable, or just plain out racists because they like what he says about the Mexicans and Muslims.

His supporters are mentally unstable, like he is.

• sir82
    sir82

@LisaRose

Preach it, sister!

• JRK
    JRK

Every 70 years or so, people want to goosestep. Here come the jackboots . . .

JK

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

LisaRose:

When people are asked why they support him they say "he tells it like it is" or "he is good at business, so he will be good at running the country".

Like Trump University.

• JRK
    JRK

Actually, Trump reminds me more of Mussolini:

JK

• sir82
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

That Video says it all!!!

Thanks sir82

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Heil Trump. Sieg Heil - and Trump has German ancestry. It all adds up.

He just needs the stupid little 'tache. And concentration camps to help people, er, concentrate.

*Are you Hitler, are you Hitler, are you Hitler in disguise? Are you Hi-itler in disguise?*

(sung to the tune of Bread of Heaven).

• juandefiero
    juandefiero

I'm going to start this comment with a disclaimer: I am not a trump supporter...I feel the Bern.

Let's get real...not all of Trump's supporters are racist. In fact, all the ones on my FB friends list I know support Trump are good people. That SNL video is just one big SJW Ad Hominem attack. "We don't like Trump and we don't like that he's being taken seriously, so we're going to call all of his supporters Nazis and KKK racists."

The supporters I've actually spoken to, face to face, are just people that are mad at establishment politicians. They view voting for Trump as a way to send a message to Washington that they're tired of the status quo.

In fact, there's like 2 black guys here at my office that are Trump supporters.

All the hispanics here at my office seem to be Trump supporters as well.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is we look no different than his supporters, and we play into his rhetoric, when we resort to arguments that bear no substance other than, "racist! bigot! misogyny! nazi!"

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    et's get real...not all of Trump's supporters are racist. In fact, all the ones on my FB friends list I know support Trump are good people. That SNL video is just one big SJW Ad Hominem attack. "We don't like Trump and we don't like that he's being taken seriously, so we're going to call all of his supporters Nazis and KKK racists."

I agree, not all who support Trump are overt racists, it's a little more complex than that, but you cannot deny that that is at least part of his appeal. There is a reason people like David Duke are giving him support. People at least have to be comfortable with Trumps many racially intolerant statements to support him, it doesn't make them exactly racially sensitive.

As far as SNL, it's a comedy show, they do parody, it's by its nature going to be exaggerated. I personally didn't find it that funny, as Hitler and the KKK are not things to joke about, in my opinion.

The supporters I've actually spoken to, face to face, are just people that are mad at establishment politicians. They view voting for Trump as a way to send a message to Washington that they're tired of the status quo.

Yeah, I get that and agree, but are they so willing to send a message they are willing to put an idiot in the White House? This man is not presidential material. The man is thinned skinned, he can't take criticism, and you know he is lying when his lips are moving. I don't find that presidential. One journalist called him a "sausage fingered vulgarian". For years afterwords Trump sent him photos of himself with his hands circled in gold felt tip, trying to prove there was nothing wrong with his hands. Jamie Oliver has been critical of him, so Trump was irked and bragged that they asked him to be on his show four times. The fact is they have never asked him to be on the show, yet Trump can sit there and lie about it with a straight face. Why lie about something so trivial and petty? How is he going to handle being President when people will be criticising him day and night? Supposedly he had a fax sent from the BBB during the debates proving his Trump university had a A rating. The only problem is the BBB denies sending such a fax. They have no file now, because it's closed, but when it was open the rating varied from A- To D. These are serious credibility issues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit