Heil Trump. Sieg Heil.

by oppostate 108 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• juandefiero
    juandefiero
    People who don`t vote can`t complain about the government that has been elected can they.?

Yes they can. I may not vote in the general election this year because I don't like either candidate. I don't want Hilary and I don't want Trump. I don't like any of the 3rd party candidates either. So, what about my situation means that I can't complain? That's ludicrous.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

LISA ROSE FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

A nice thought, but no chance.

Although she and I likely have differing political opinions, Lisa Rose is a decent, thoughtful poster.

She's too nice to be POTUS.

Now Hillary ...

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Geesh...what needs to stop is all the name calling.

A lot of people who voted for Obama in the past have switched sides to vote for Trump this time around - the reason? Because they're sick to death of the two party system- status quo. That's it. Period.

Obama hasn't been any better than any other President and with corporate funding and lobbyists running the government, people want something else - hope. That another President won't be bought and paid for.

When Obama got elected and all those people voted for him then, they weren't racist nor uneducated - suddenly now they vote for Trump and they somehow became stupid and racist. People are just simply fed up with a whole lot of things and that frustration at not being heard seems to be whats driving things - IMHO.sw

• Harvard Illiterate 411
    Harvard Illiterate 411
    Sammieleee please refrain from common sense and reasoning. This thread is solely about mindlessly bashing the man known as Trump by using any ad hominem attacks the media uses to discredit him.
  • oppostate
    oppostate

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/08/trump-its-ridiculous-to-compare-his-pledge-to-a-nazi-salute/

Trump: "It’s ‘ridiculous’ to compare his pledge to a Nazi salute" ...If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.

And then you catch them doing the flatfoot DUCK STEP army-booting to the beat of Trumps every whim, then it is what it is!

• oppostate
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Oppostate:

I saw the same illustrations when Obama was running. These posts tell more about the person posting them than what they could ever say about Trump.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    I saw the same illustrations when Obama was running. These posts tell more about the person posting them than what they could ever say about Trump.

Yeah, I agree. It says I hate any hint of fascist authoritarianism. Did I make it too obvious?

Are you a supporter of Trumpollini?

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

oppostate:

No more than I support our shadow government Ovomit and Hitlery work for; nor do I support Bernie Sanders since I'm white and therefore don't have any idea what it's like to be poor.

LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit