atheist_R_stupid

"There have been repeated scientific challenges to the
    theory of evolution in the past, and the nonbelievers of evo-
    lution cite them as support for their case. However, the scien-
    tific challenges to the theory of evolution were technical and
    of a very different kind.

Among the serious scientific challenges to the theory of
    evolution, the foremost has come from developmental biolo-
    gists" THE AWAKE ARTICLE WAS POINTING TO THE FACT THAT HE STATES THAT SCIENTIST DEBATE EVOLUTION. he may disagree with that fact of scientist debating evolution, but OBVIOUSLY THE QUOTE OF HIS WAS USED TO SHOW THAT ITS NOT JUST BIBLE PEOPLE DEBATING THE ISSUE....and HE HIMSELF STATES SUCH ALL THROUGH THE ARTICLE HE WROTE.....

if he "feels" that people like you are reading into it that the man himself is pro creation? thats because you men are Trolls, and cant read.  BELOW THE ACTUAL ARTICLE FROM SINGH THAT IT CLEARLY WAS TAKEN FROM, if you men can read beyond a twitter long post? maybe you can see that the man is admitting ALL THROUGH IT, that scientist debate evolution against OTHER SCIENTISTS, and no...he doesnt like that they do.

http://www.nrcresearchpress.com/doi/pdf/10.1139/g11-046?src=recsys&

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom
    Who exactly is this?  "...people like you..."
  • atheist_R_stupid
    atheist_R_stupid
    obviously you. and those who are saying that the article was  "misquoted" when in fact, the guy is more pissed that people are trolling him and misreading the article to think HE is a creationist...BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, dont know how to read anymore.
  • atheist_R_stupid
    atheist_R_stupid
    do yourself a favor, and realize i just handed you the REAL article from the man and the other posts are therefore more stupidity from the atheist that actually make up most of this site... pretending like they care about GOD at all....but the fact is, you will see little about GOD at all on this site, and a Boatload about how God should be someone that YOU can tell what to do.
  • Giordano
    Giordano
    Terry this guy is a troll and he's bouncing around the forum making a fool out of him or herself. A Very insulting person.
  • wizzstick
    wizzstick

from the atheist that actually make up most of this site

It's atheists (plural) not atheist (singular) I can assure you. Or do you think that there is just one atheist (singular) on this site?

Your username is singularly ill thought out as well...

• cofty
    cofty

Please tell me which books about evolution - written by scientists who are qualified biologists or who work in related fields of research - you have studied?

My guess is that you will lack the intellectual honesty to answer my question.

I have asked the same question of lots of creationists and so far I think only one of them responded. He had read no books on the topic by the way.

Evolution is a fact. Deal with it.

• cofty
  • Simon
    Simon

So just to be clear, you believe that the WTS has more of a right to decide what Rama Singh's opinion is than Rama Singh himself?

And you think everyone other than the WTS is lying about what Rama Singh's opinion is including Rama Singh himself?

Hard to argue with such logic ... not because it makes any sense, you just question whether someone who thinks that has the cognitive abilities necessary to have a sensible discussion. You have obviously decided what you think the truth is and are determined to twist any and all facts to suit your world-view.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    do new members still have a posting limit ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit