JW GoneBad, LV101, Saltheart - Thank You!

by Atlantis 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

The best to you, Atlantis, Petris and Vulcan.

Have a beautiful Christmas and New Year - great to see your post and hear from you.

• stillin
    stillin

Thanks, Atlantis. I was able to acquire my very own Watchtower Directory! It looks as though the couple that I was looking for has been sent packing sometime in the last two years. Maybe they are actual "special pioneers" now! But better still, they left on their own terms and are in a better place mentally now.

Thanks and my best to you and yours.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Atlantis glad you and yours are doing well. What Petra is doing sounds fascinating....being a veggie I am a huge cheese fan, as is my cat whom I just found nibbling some grated parmisan id left in the kitchen.

I do wonder if anyone has heard from your young protegeé wifibandit?? I really hope all is well with him and his lady.

Hapoy & peaceful holidays Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

LV101:

So good hearing from you and we really enjoy your forum talents and fantastic personality. We sure hope that you and yours will have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year as well.

Keep safe, cause we need ya!

Your friend,

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

stillin:

Glad the link worked for you and now you can check into those phone books. Sounds like you have been doing research already! Great work!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Diogenesister:

Great hearing from you! Your cat nibbles on cheese? Well that is a new one on me, but we all have our tastes.

The last time I emailed wifi was over a year ago and he was pleased and wished me well. It is my understanding that wifi felt that his exit was needed and so he did. The Archive he was setting up in google drive was closed also.

I was sending him tons of stuff for an Archive he was building, but he felt his exit was the right thing to do, so I didn't question him.

We wish him all the best and if he ever contacts me again I will request that he give you a message to say: Hello!

Have wonderful holidays!

Your friend,

Atlantis!

• James Jack
    James Jack

Atlantis

I always appreciate your Wit, Bravery, and keeping us up to date with "New Light".

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

James:

Thank you James, and it is good hearing from you and we hope you will sit and chat with us again. We have hot coffee and sweet rolls waiting for you! ( And a shot of rum never hurts either!) The Fall Guy says that TOMATIN is excellent also!

Your friend,

Atlantis!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I always appreciate your input Atlantis giving us information that is otherwise denied to us .

Thank you .

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

smiddy3:

Thank you smiddy3! We do what we can when we receive stuff. You are always a person others can rely on to pass the word, so we know you are doing your part.

When you consider all the members on this board and what they sacrificed and how they suffered through the years, they certainly have earned the right to know what is going on.

But the Watchtower is too cowardly to be open and honest. So we have to grab the secret stuff when we can.

Wonderful holidays!

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit