JW GoneBad, LV101, Saltheart - Thank You!

by Atlantis 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

We thank you so much for thinking of us and showing concern. This means a lot to us and we appreciate your kindness.

We have been here, but we have been contacting ones here on the board privately. When new materials arrive we sign in and distribute the documents to those that show interest.

Recently the 2009 Watchtower Telephone Book surfaced. That makes 4 telephone books collected.

Petra is in Holland learning about cheese cooking and recipes. Vulcan is assisting tractor trailer companies in Texas.

If someone needs documents just send us a pm.

We hope everyone will have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. We especially hope that some day all JW families will be able to be together again. And if that takes the removal of the Watchtower Society....then Santa....you know what I want for Christmas?

We give a salute to ALL members of this board. And I thank Simon for putting up with me all of these years. It is never to late to say: If I have ever said anything on this board to anyone that cause discomfort at any time, let me be the first to apologize and wish you all the best.

Thank you to everyone!

Atlantis!

• Listener
    Listener

It's lovely to hear from you Atlantis. I appreciate what you, Vulcan and Petras do.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Listener:

You have always been an inspiration! Never change, because we need your flavor of input.

Atlantis!

• stillin
    stillin

Atlantis! A WT telephone book! I posted, asking about just that a couple of months ago.

Good to hear your voice again.

You got your hair cut!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Stillin:

Yes, a nice hair cut is always welcome for us old-timers. And if it's Watchtower telephone Books you want, I'll post you a link for all 4 of them below. Give me a minute to finish my coffee and I'll get right to it.

I'll zip them up in a folder for you and give you a link. We need to thank Average Joe because I misplaced them and he sent them right back. So I owe Average Joe a Christmas rum bottle.

Be right back!

Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Stillin:

Here you go!

Watchtower Telephone Books

https://we.tl/t-ECdoJbi5uQ

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Feels just like the good ole days...thank you Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

Now we are talking! It's the old master himself JW GoneBad! Sure is good hearing from you old friend. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and gained a couple of turkey pounds.

May your Christmas and New Year bring you many rewards. ( Winning lottery ticket wouldn't hurt either! )

Have a rum and enjoy!

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

To you Atlantis...👍!

• Not_Culty
    Not_Culty

You are one of the most beloved EXJW activists .

Thanks for all the yrs of work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit