What Do You Think of Dr. Fauci?

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

Nikolaus,

Since at least 3 people liked your comment, allow me a counterpoint to give you all food for thought:

"...judge a person they do not know..."

How many politicians that you have voted for do you actually know? Did you "know" the last presidential candidate you voted for any better than I know Dr. Fauci? Few to none of us really know those of whom we are expected to "judge" by voting for or against them. So, why should my judgement of Dr. Fauci have a higher standard than yours? The real kicker here is that no one even had the chance to vote for Dr. Fauci, yet there he is, effecting my life every day.

"...a field they have no competence in..."

Again, do you have "competence" in the field of politics? Are you a professional politician? So, by that logic then we should not vote for or against a politician because we don't have "expertise" in that field? Yours is a very smug and silly notion. I don't have "expertise" in being a chef, but I know a good meal when I eat it. I don't have expertise in making movies, but I know a good one when I see it. And I don't have expertise in the medical profession, but I know good doctors when I see them. Dr. Anthony Fauci is NOT one of them.

"...do not like the message he delivers from a position of expertise."

This is the whole problem: Dr. Fauci has shown ZERO EXPERTISE! ZERO! So-called experts like him have not kept us safe and have most likely caused more harm than good. Look, all you have to do is listen to the man talk over the last year to see that he has shown no real expertise in COVID19. The results of what he speaks have also shown that. So, are you making excuses for his flip flopping? Did you not hear him say the things I posted about? Are you contradicting actual facts of history that you can easily find documented everywhere that have shown him wrong again and again? Are you denying those things? What damn expertise has this man actually shown us, except for being an expert self-promoter?

It is not that I do not like his message. If someone picks a lane and stay with it, even if I disagree with it, I can respect that. But Dr. Fauci has shown us none of that. What I dislike is the duplicity, the flip flopping, the endless blathering that confuses everyone, and of course, the horrendous track record of being very, very wrong about an extremely important issue that effects hundreds of millions of people.

And make no mistake about it, this is not just about "delivering a message"... if he were just some guy spouting off on the internet (like I am doing now) who most people will ignore, that is one thing. This guy is effecting millions of peoples lives because his "message" is taken to the extreme by the politicians who have set policy that has destroyed many lives with ZERO scientific proof to back those policies up.

So, yes, I judge this man as the idiot he is.

And I judge people like you for enabling him.

• Simon
    Simon
    in a field they have no competence in

You don't need to be an expert in a field to spot when someone is bull-shitting you.

Blind faith in "experts" is both dangerous and stupid.

If they are right, and have the data to back it up, but can't convince people ... then they are no expert.

If they rely on having people silenced rather than addressing criticisms ... then they are no expert.

True expertise stands up to scrutiny and critiques. Always question anything you are not allowed to question.

• minimus
    minimus

Brock, spot on post!!

• MeanMrMustard
  • minimus
    minimus

The good Doctor finally admits the Wuhan lab may be the source after all of the Covid virus. Trump said it from the beginning and he and anyone that agreed with him were castigated and maligned. Suddenly the press and the scientific community are second guessing Themselves.

• pistolpete
  • Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The links between Fauci and Wuhan are well known and the links to his patents are too big to ignore. If the truth ever gets clarified, he'll be remembered in ~10-20 years like Dr. Mengele is remembered.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Fauci is a drama queen who loves the limelight!

• minimus
    minimus

He’s in trouble and it’s not going away.

• LV101
    LV101

Fauci is dodging and ducking. He messed up yrs. ago with the AIDS epidemic banning meds that keeps AIDS victims alive today. So many lives lost because of Fauci back then (1980s). He's a big pharma/vax investor. Hope it's hype and he has no patent on the Coronavirus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit