What Do You Think of Dr. Fauci?

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

As with the washtowel, this thing forces us to believe lies that are only going to ruin the earth and humanity. Double masks, wearing a mask between bites when eating, wearing masks when alone at home, forced vaccination with DNA altering stuff that never clears out, and still having to wear those double masks and staying away from others. Then, once enough get that torture shot, another wave of coronavirus will hit. This time, those who have had their torture shots will get it, and those that didn't take torture shots will be blamed officially. And will be hunted down and forcibly given torture shots.

Since when is this quack still allowed to practice medicine? After the mask fiasco, this quack should never be allowed to practice medicine again. I wouldn't trust it with taking a simple magnesium pill (which are quite safe), let alone with a shot that is going to forever ruin my health in the name of preventing what amounts to a cold. And yet, those pushing for hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin (two drugs that are relatively safe and effective) or quercetin (which is a supplement that is even safer), are discredited?

This guy is to medicine what the washtowel is to spiritual health. Follow it, and you get the opposite of what you want.

• minimus
    minimus

Wiz, you nailed it!

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

Dr. Fauci is a flip flopping, mealy mouthed idiot.

He has sat on TV, washed in the limelight, blathering endlessly and contradicting himself from one day to the next depending on now the winds blew.

In January 2020 (when the Dems and the media were busy impeaching Trump) some news organizations like Fox were warning of a virus coming from China that was killing many people. Fauci said not to worry about it, because it was not in the U.S. and there was no reason to be alarmed. How would anyone actually know that by the way? No one was actually testing for COVID in the U.S. yet, so how could any medical "professional" make that claim? Could it not be that many "flu" deaths in late 2019 and early January 2020 actually be COVID19? Who knows? We still don't know. But for a medical professional to say "don't worry about it" is irresponsible. Personally I ordered by N95 masks that day and had them before most people did because I DID NOT listen to Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Later that January when Trump banned flights from China, Fauci vigorously fought against it. Only to admit months later Trump was right to do it when the winds blew that direction.

In February he said that we should not be buying up masks because we should be leaving that to the professionals and if you are not a professional you won't know how to use them anyway. Then of course he changed course on that when the winds blew in the opposite direction, later stating that masks were the single most important way to protect ourselves. In between those extreme positions, he took many months to flip flopping on it, making me scratch my head each time that fool spoke up. I kept thinking "Dude, pick a lane. Say to use masks to don't use them. Stop the blathering and flip flopping."

Later when Fauci was telling the White House Coronavirus Task Force that there was only anecdotal evidence in support of hydroxychloroquine to fight the virus, he was confronted with scientific studies providing evidence of safety and efficacy. For example, a Detroit study showed a 50% reduction in mortality rate when it was used early on. But by then, all the Lefties fought vigorously against people EVEN HAVING THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE THIS FOR THEMSELVES. To this day the Lefties fight this, which is a puzzle to me. Why can't this be available to anyone if they want to choose it for themselves? Why block it? Oh yeah, because Trump thought it was a good idea, so then they MUST be against it. Fauci was a pawn of the left on this issue.

Fauci continued to push for more lock downs, feeding the frenzy and foaming at the mouth of the Left who were against people even being outside. They would particularly scold the people who wanted to be in parks and the beach and such. Of course, now it is clear that being outside is one of the safest places you can be during COVID, but the buffoon Fauci seems to still be against it. And we now know that lock downs do NOT prevent COVID19 at all, in fact, they might worsen them. And of course they cause many other ailments that small-minded thinkers like Fauci completely ignore.

Recently Texas ended the mandate for masks. On cue, Fauci was against it, being backed by his new pal in chief Joe Biden. As is most things Biden/Fauci, they were on the wrong side of history yet again. Texas numbers went DOWN afterwards.

Fauci is a darling of the Left, but it is the Left / Democrat run states that have the worst record of taking care of their populations when it comes to COVID19. And you have Dr. Fauci to thank for that.

• minimus
    minimus

Brock, 👌

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    Brock Talon
    Dr. Fauci is a flip flopping, mealy mouthed idiot

If fauci lived in the time of Kings------he would have been beheaded by now!

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Recently Texas ended the mandate for masks. On cue, Fauci was against it, being backed by his new pal in chief Joe Biden. As is most things Biden/Fauci, they were on the wrong side of history yet again. Texas numbers went DOWN afterwards.

A lot of Red States and Cities besides Texas did not lock down and their economy just kept on going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlUkKPcwc0k

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Brock Talon, you raise the point of scolding and I think it's apt. I'm sick of people telling me not to live my life during COVID times. I get to do that. I've refused to distance myself from family members, and I don't wear a mask unless I have to (work, public transport, etc.). If "guidance" means orders we all have to follow, Fauci and doctors like him should say that, should be honest about the fact that they're ordering the rest of us around. I swear they remind me of the Governing Body sometimes, who hides their orders under terms like "counsel."

• minimus
    minimus

They tell you and you understand what they want without them outrightly saying it’s an order. I’m glad many of us have understood that ultimately WE MAKE OUR OWN DECISIONS.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

No real opinion of Fauci, but the US has had about 1700 COVID related deaths per million people whereas Australia has had 36 COVID related deaths per million people. So it seems either that people in the US are not as good at controlling infection rates or they’re much more liberal in the determination that a death is COVID related.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Jeffro: death rate in the US is average for most of the developed world. Australia has an average of less than 700k total international visitors per month. The country (continent) is also mostly empty, with their entire population almost half that of California.

The US has 7M visits per month excluding Canada (+2M) and Mexico (+2M) and is also the largest and thus most desirable trading entity in the world. Sure, Australia had less of an impact, because nobody wants to go there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit