What Do You Think of Dr. Fauci?

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Last year millions of people were singing his praises. What’s your opinion of him right now?

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

A lot of sources "Claim" about Dr Fauci what is said below in one article;

but CNN defends him. Who to believe, your choice!

https://principia-scientific.com/bobby-kennedy-jr-claims-fauci-runs-cv19-vaccine-money-making-scam/

Robert Kennedy Jr. and Harvard Attorney Alan Dershowitz debated on the topic of the coronavirus vaccine back in July.

During the debate, Kennedy Jr. claimed that Dr. Anthony Fauci invested $500 million in the vaccine that is not safe by any means and Fauci owns half the patent so he’s due to make millions.

In an earlier thread we reported on Bobby Kennedy Jr.’s comments about Big Pharma and the increase in vaccines in our culture back in April. Kennedy shared the story of how Dr. Fauci fired and led the indictment of a brilliant assistant who blew the whistle on the harmful consequences attributed to vaccines.

We also reported on this doctor, Dr. Judy Mikovits who was a young doctor with a promising career until she began raising concerns about what she considered to be the potentially harmful consequences of vaccines. Dr. Mikovits explained how she was jailed during this time period with charges related to her removal of lab notebooks, a computer, and other material belonging to the institute. These charges were ultimately dropped. Her video has since been taken down by YouTube. Kennedy thanked Dershowitz for joining him and then stated that when he was young, Americans had faith in the medical community but now roughly 50% of Americans don’t want to take a coronavirus vaccine.

Kennedy says:

The problem is Anthony Fauci put $500 million of our dollars into that vaccine. He owns half the patent. He and these five guys who are working for him were entitled to collect royalties from that.

So you have a corrupt system and now they have a vaccine that is too big to fail. And instead of saying this was a terrible, terrible mistake, they are saying we are going to order 2 billion doses of this and you’ve got to understand Alan with these COVID vaccines these companies are playing with house money. They’re not spending any dime, they have no liability. Well if they kill 20 people or 200 people or 2,000 people in their clinical trials, big deal. They have zero liability. And guess what, they’ve wasted none of their money because we’re giving them money to play with.

• minimus
    minimus

Very interesting....

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Starting at 4:45 the latest on Dr Fauci's authority being questioned in Congress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JozQ-1SKZt8&t=286s

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Even though he hasn’t died for my sins (yet), I’ve accepted Fauci into my heart as my Lord and Savior.

Praise Fauci!

• ThomasCovenant
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He lives the limelight and has politicized health & welfare.

A Star is Born.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I'm sick of him and his "guidance" (orders). Doesn't mean they aren't relevant, but I swear sometimes I'm back in a JW meeting with the way these doctors talk. It's the same message on repeat, ad nauseam. Wear masks, social distance, wash your hands. Yep, I do that, could you just shut up for a while? It's been a year of this shit.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

For one, I read somewhere Dr. Fauci is the highest paid government employee in the US. His salary is higher than that of the president.

Second fact, Dr. Fauci's National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), through a subagency EcoHealth funded gain-of-function research into manipulating bat COVID to be more transmissible to humans.

For context, in 2014, the Obama administration temporarily suspended federal funding for gain-of-function research into manipulating bat COVID to be more transmissible to humans. Four months prior to that decision, the NIH shifted this research to the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) via a grant to nonprofit group EcoHealth Alliance, headed by Peter Daszak.

Former CDC Director Robert Redfield says that SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19, did not originate from a wet market in Wuhan, China, and instead escaped from a nearby lab which was performing gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses to make them more easily infect humans.

On the other hand, Dr. Anthony Fauci said during a White House press briefing that 'most scientists believe COVID-19 didn't come from a lab,' contradicting viral comments to CNN by former CDC Director Robert Redfield.

So, who do you believe?

• minimus
    minimus

John, lol...

I think people are sick of the good old doctor. He does love the limelight and maybe he thinks his days are numbered. Maybe he’s trying to remain important in the eyes of people. It seems he has reason to push for vaccinations. It’s very lucrative.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit