Lawsuit Settlement Amounts

by Richard Oliver 65 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

I have a legitimate question and I am not trying to start a fight. I keep reading that there were 6 child abuse lawsuits that settled for 13 million dollars. How do people like Barbara Anderson or JWSurvey or JWFacts come up with this number? It was a sealed number is this just pure speculation and what you hope it cost. The Fessler final settlement was sealed but there were reports that the initial offer was about $150K, the Lopez initial settlement offer was 66K, according to court documents. So how do you come up with these numbers?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have a legitimate question and I am not trying to start a fight.....Richard Oliver

Image result for rolling eyes..Image result for rolling eyes

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Lol... :)

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Yes outlaw. Questioning someone who states something as an absolute fact to show proof how dare I.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    Have you tried writing any of them to ask?
  • ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    Questioning someone who states something as an absolute fact to show proof how dare I.

Did B. Anderson, JWFacts, or JWsurvey state a sealed amount as "an absolute fact?" If they did please give references, links, etc.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes outlaw. Questioning someone who states something as an absolute fact to show proof how dare I......Richard Oliver

Image result for rolling eyesImage result for finger to head

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Yeah outlaw at least I can speak and don't rely on memes and can't make a coherent argument.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    • ... at least I can speak ... and can't make a coherent argument.

Are you sure you said what you meant to say, you can't make a coherent argument?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yeah outlaw at least I can speak and don't rely on memes and can't make a coherent argument......Richard Oliver

Image result for We already knew that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit