Robert King aka e-watchman

by RolRod 19 Replies latest jw friends

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Mr Raikar first spotted the unusual talent in April, and is seen here at that time with several spoons attached to himĀ 

Arun Raikwar, from Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh in India, discovered the unusual skill only a few months ago when a nail stuck to his body while he was doing some household work. He now believes he is Jehovah's chosen to enlighten Jehovah's Witnesses. Robert King, please go in back of the line!

• Simon
    Simon

Well if a man who can stick tea-spoons to his chest isn't the messiah, I don't know who is.

As it says in Jebediabob 16:38 - "Do not put your trust in false messiahs, for you shall try to stick your spoon to them but when the time comes to make a cup of tea, it shall no longer be found."

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    Well if a man who can stick tea-spoons to his chest isn't the messiah, I don't know who is.

Ooh, I know that one!

If it's not him, then surely it's the Diana Ross "drag" impersonator living in a dumpster who found the subliminal artwork in the Revelation book of a "sleeping black baby Jesus" and determined that that proved he was the Messiah (old timers on this forum will get the reference )

• Dagney
    Dagney

OMG that's a blast from the past.

What a maroon.

PS. I kinda liked the Jesus/drag queen. There was a lot going on there...

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    If it's not him, then surely it's the Diana Ross "drag" impersonator living in a dumpster who found the subliminal artwork in the Revelation book of a "sleeping black baby Jesus" and determined that that proved he was the Messiah (old timers on this forum will get the reference

I've been on this forum for 16 years and somehow missed this. Can someone fill me in? I would like a good laugh!

• RolRod
    RolRod

Hey Rules ... just look up youknow on the forum. You'll find his posting from 30 years ago. Damn, I've been on this forum that long??? Anyways, you'll see posts he's made and post that others have made about him. You can visit his 2 websites e-watchman and e-jehovahs-witnesses. He also has a podcast and YouTube channels under those names.

RR

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I agree JCanon was more interesting and entertaining than YouKnow

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh wow I remember this dude from when I first starting waking up and exploring You tube. I was never sure whether he had woken up or he was still indoctrinated....I could never quite make him out because he definitely used the (quite particular) vernacular of a Watchtower writer. Very odd.

• Dagney
    Dagney

JCanon!!! That was him...her...black Jesus...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

NUTCASE ALERT!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit