Dear God,

by punkofnice 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

This OP reminds me of the illustration the that borg used for years about how intelligently we are created by citing the 'marvelous' immune system and how it works to fight off horrible, death dealing diseases.

WTF!

Dear God,

Why the hell did you allow the "horrible, death dealing diseases" to exist in the first place?

Phizzy3 hours ago

As soon as I came to the realization that the god of the bible did not exist, it was a huge relief to me.

Amen brother!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dear God,

................................................................................."Maybe WatchTower Will Hire Me..

.............................................................................I COULD DO A JW.ORG COMMERCIAL..

Image result for you're fired..Image result for Angry God

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I know!!

Way too many questions.

So very few answers.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

eye - We all fell for the 'imperfection(tm)' rubbish when in the cult. Now, I see that god is either a complete weirdo or doesn't exist.

OUTLAW - Hahaha. God could do the JW dot bOrg monthly TV evangelism show......invisibly of course.

Beth Sarim - Sometimes my brain just says 'stop, Punky'....get on with your miserable life.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I shouted at him in my darkest hour, yelled at him. I have come to the conclusion that he is big enough to understand why I did it, and that he does not hold it against me, he knows the depths of our darkest hoours and understands why we react as we do. He understands and forgives our yelling.

But - my perception of him has changed since then. I no longer see him as an all-powerful old grandfather in the sky, who all the time watches over me and wants only the best for me and tries to find the best way out of situations for me. He did not intervene and prevent the darkest hour from coming, I have problems forgiving him for that, and so I have certain problems finding out his exact role in our daily life. Why do they say that he so much cared for certain people that their crop was not damaged and their car did not break down and there was an envelope with the exact amount of money outside their door one morning - but he allowed the darkest hour to strike others.

• transhuman68
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    hipster - Why do they say that he so much cared for certain people that their crop was not damaged and their car did not break down and there was an envelope with the exact amount of money outside their door one morning - but he allowed the darkest hour to strike others.

I'd say that's a fair comment. It's the kind of question that has plagued me. Hence I see non-belief as the logical end to it.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    It sucks , ..now knowing that death is at the end. No tigers to play with here!!!!
  • brandnew
    brandnew

@oldhippie.....that was deep bro!!!

Um hope your feelin better, and found some light at the end of your ordeal.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    brandnew - The JWs offered all the solutions, badly. The churches offer all the solutions. Nothing works.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit