Which Kingdumb song did you hate the most?

by iiz2cool 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Tough choice, but my vote also goes to "We're Jehovahs Witnesses". Nauseating, especially when sung with gusto by the old farts standing in front of you at the assembly - I always remember it as a big assembly fave.

cheeses - who also knows a bad tune when he hears it.

• Matty
    Matty

Elsewhere, are you thinking of the lyric:

(...song 13 Christian Dedication)

No longer as living for ourselves,

For you we shall live or die.

Yes, that is scary stuff - I don't like that song because it sounds too much like "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" at the beginning!

• Hamas
    Hamas

That sickening one that went

you can live forever

it's worth all endevor

bla bla bla

I hated that, I remember an elders wife coming back from the restroom towards the end of it, and she stood in the centre of the isle singing into her husbands eyes.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    The weary ones they seek to help.
    Unruly ones they counsel.

Sadly, they often confuse the functions listed in these two lines.....seems they end up counseling the weary ones!

• rocketman
    rocketman
    I hated that, I remember an elders wife coming back from the restroom towards the end of it, and she stood in the centre of the isle singing into her husbands eyes.

I just ate breakfast.....and now I'm gonna puke!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Hamas-

I remember an elders wife coming back from the restroom towards the end of it, and she stood in the centre of the isle singing into her husbands eyes.

That is truly disgusting .

• rocketman
    rocketman

When "We're Jehovah's Witnesses" was played, I'd sometimes sing my own lyric:

"We're Jehovah's Witnesses / we speak out in foolishness / ours is the God of false prophecy / what He foretells will never be".

This was not meant to be a mockery of God himself but of the jw understandings and interpretations of "prophecy."

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Great lyrics!

I bet alot of the kingdumb songs could be re-written so they'd be alot more accurate!

Walter

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Marriage is God's Arrangment is best sung to the tune of the Muppet Show.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here I am. Send me. Send me. Yeah, sounded like everyone was real enthusiastic.

"Here I am! Shoot me! Shoot me!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit