HA the good life --Cart witnessing

by wannaexit 22 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

On my way home from work today, I saw the modern day pioneers having a grand old time, relaxing in the sun. There were 4 of them. Two sprawled on one bench and the other two talking up a storm, with their iced cappuccino, just enjoying the day. The two carts were a number of feet away. What a joke.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Would love to see a video of these clowns and their carts.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They seem to always find a area closest to the coffee shops where I live.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

you should see them in the subway system, they're sitting down at least 4 or 5 feet if not more away from the cart, just gabbing away tearing up the other sisters in the Hall I'll bet, some stations they set up a table instead of a cart which allows five or six Dubs to get their time in standing around it, while they run their mouths as the people just pass by paying no attention whatsoever, what a racket, yet they think they're so blessed to be able to get so many hours in monthly . .SMH

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

But thats good for us though :-)

• rebel8
    rebel8

That's exactly what I would have done if cart witnessing was an option back then (and there was such a thing as an iced cappuccino back then LOL).

In fact, I would be further away than 5 feet. I'd probably leave it a few blocks away.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

How about this, cart group in my area...Their cart is set up in the door way of the KH, 5-6 folks sitting in the entry way of the KH. Why not set your cart on the side walk in front so people can see what you are selling, do you really believe people will dash up to the entrance of the KH, walk up 5-6 steps to get the latest WT....Hell you can't give them away in the door to door work now you pester people on the streets...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When I go down into town..

JW`s have a WBT$ Literature Cart parked between Mcdonalds and Tim Hortons..

They compete for space, with the homeless guy..

Image result for Homeless man with sign.Image result for jehovahs witness literature cart

• LV101
    LV101

These comments are hilarious - LOL! Omigoodness -- this is crazy. You guys are the best!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My aunt is suffering from cancer and since she is still an active pioneer, I'm glad she can just get a coffee and relax. Nice work if they paid you for it. but they don't. Bummer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit