HA the good life --Cart witnessing

by wannaexit 22 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What would Jesus do or say if he encounter cart preaching???Maybe Matthew 21;12..and he turned over the carts( sorry tables) of the money changers...

• Londo111
    Londo111

I remember when only two JWs could go to a door or attend a Bible study at a time and count their time. For the six months I attempted to regular pioneer, I remember how stressful it was to get my 90 hours in. Sometimes not finding anyone to accompany me in the afternoons, and knocking on not-at-homes by myself.

It is all busy work and perhaps making inactive or DFed who are mentally in feel guilty.

Isn't the point of "door to door" vs television and radio because how "effective" talking with people one-on-one is? Cart witnessing is about not talking to people at all. I've observed carts...and the only people who notice them at all is JWs and exJWs.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

had a chat with a couple yesterday in my town centre, newbies who I'd never seen before ( I always target newbies) they were quite a nice couple, elderly married she at times got a bit shirty with me all because my response to her answers were not what she wanted to hear and I emphasised that but she mellowed as the conversation continued, we got chatting about the flood , timeline of creation etc, I asked them both if they believed a global flood would have melted the polar icecaps? he responded by saying that the north/south poles were not in existence before the flood! I bid them goodbye and then the penny dropped where would the polar bears, penguins, sea lions, walrus all the marine/bird life have been residing pre flood? the rain forests! a google search later reveals that there are over 60 different species of animal life in the South Pole alone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit