What has SARS Cov 2 been doing since 2004?

by BoogerMan 23 Replies latest social current

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

SARS didn’t “evaporate”. The SARS coronavirus had an unusual Achilles heel, in that a person did not become infectious until after that person displayed symptoms. That enabled authorities to contact trace more effectively and quarantine etc where necessary, until it was wiped out.

Another factor that helped wipe SARS out, was that it was clearly a killer, killing a large percentage of those who got it. That quickly got everyone’s attention. You didn’t have people posting factually incorrect rubbish, or dodgy fallacious calculations saying it was no deadlier than the flu, etc.

I also understand that there didn’t seem to be any asymptotic SARS carriers, but I am not sure of this point.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Bye bye BuggerMan!!!

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Link: https://medium.com/@OttoKolbl/the-thorny-question-of-the-origin-of-sars-cov-2-who-wants-to-find-out-and-who-does-not-b66a02ce4d0a

This is a link to a long discussion about the possible existence of Covid19 (the disease caused by this particular coronavirus,

The thorny question of the origin of SARS-CoV-2: Who wants to find out, and who does not?

The author is Otto Kolbl - described as:

Researcher/PhD student at University of Lausanne on health issues (now COVID-19), related media reporting; member of German Interior Min. COVID-19 task force.

It was published on a web-site called Medium, which seems to be have been started by the person who started twitter. A Wikipedia entry describes it:

"Medium is an online publishing platform developed by Evan Williams and launched in August 2012. It is owned by A Medium Corporation.[3] The platform is an example of social journalism, having a hybrid collection of amateur and professional people and publications, or exclusive blogs or publishers on Medium,[4] and is regularly regarded as a blog host.

Williams, previously co-founder of Blogger and Twitter, initially developed Medium as a way to publish writings and documents longer than Twitter's 140-character (now 280-character) maximum."

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

As I understand it, SARS Cov 2 lost is sponsorship. Without the cash flow, all gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit