What has SARS Cov 2 been doing since 2004?

by BoogerMan 23 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ COFTY the Oracle - People here are too polite to tell you that your breath stinks.

Keep your stupid mouth shut - or just move on to another forum where other embittered little trolls hang out.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@Boogerman,

Running out of rational and convincing arguments (again)?

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

The troll's got a love child. The site gets better & better!

• cofty
    cofty

Boogy you got banned from the forum (at least) once before for behaving like an obnoxious child. Now you are back under a new moniker doing it again.

Personal attacks are not a substitute for rational debate.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ COFTY - alias Robert Soul, son of David Soul:

"It's basic science unless you have some half-baked conspiracy theory you're too timid to share."

"..for behaving like an obnoxious child".

This is your idea of "rational debate."

Anyone who doesn't share your "belief & faith" that your ancestors were monkeys, gets ganged up on by you & your fellow pathetic little bullies. You want to dominate and dictate to others who come here hoping to meet like-minded people. You're no better than the org's little dictators whom you rail against. In fact, you're worse. Get professional help for your issues - instead of taking out your bitterness on others.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

From what I have read the coronavirus came from bats in Yunnan province a thousand miles away from Wuhan, and that these bats are not sold in Wuhan but they are studied in the Wuhan virology laboratory. All of which, if true, means that a possible laboratory origin of virus must be investigated, and not purely as a matter of politics, or even curiosity, but because it may have implications for how the virus may develop and what responses we should adopt. I am taking my information here mainly from the post by Yuri Deigin and podcast with Bret Weinstein I have mentioned before.

This new information about the virus in Spain in early 2019 complicates matters again, if true. There’s clearly lot we don’t know. Public officials claiming certainty that the virus either did or did not escape from the laboratory are perhaps more concerned about the politics than evidence, because there doesn’t seem to be good grounds to be certain either way. Virologists unfortunately also have an incentive to avoid the conclusion of a laboratory origin because it could impact their research and possibly their careers.

https://medium.com/@yurideigin/lab-made-cov2-genealogy-through-the-lens-of-gain-of-function-research-f96dd7413748

https://youtu.be/q5SRrsr-Iug

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Watch out SBF, speaking sense and supplying information which conflicts with the official narrative will get you labelled as a "conspiracy theorist."

• cofty
    cofty

SBF - Interesting. I started listening to Bret Weinstein's podcast series - Dark Matter I think - but gave up eventually. It could do with being a bit more succinct. I might go back to it.

I was reading today the the reports from Spain of early transmission of the virus based on sewage analysis is very suspect. Time will tell.

(Boogy - hush the adults are having a conversation)

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ Cofty - Thank you!

Your comments have confirmed mine and others' suspicions that not only has the site become toxic for people with beliefs, but more importantly, that the alleged PRIVATE MESSAGES between members are being viewed and shared with little long-term lap-dogs like you. Enjoy your little world here. :)

Bye R. Soul.

• cofty
    cofty

Boogboy.

1 - Nobody is more respectful of people of faith than me. Challenging beliefs is not disrespectful.

2 - I NEVER share PMs. As far as I am aware I have never received a PM from you, I might be wrong but if I did it was forgettable and I did not share it.

3 - Your references to 'soul' is a mystery. Not one that I care to know more about. Come back if/when you learn to behave like an adult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit