Collapse of JW Org - Possibly on the Horizon?

by JWTom 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Yes but the Arthurian myths are still popular and Watchtower is Camelot Plus.

They've only got to fiddle around with the name of a king. Both Jesus and Arthur have got 'U's in them so that's a handy starting point.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

It will be a slow decline ,Cong's I have been in about 1/3 are 65 + in age so in the next 10-15 the number will decline because of natural course and as born ins are leaving in their droves and others wake up because of the internet and the exposure of the falsehoods and lawsuit's the numbers will probably half in the next 10-15 years.

Then only half the money or those that are left will have to pay double.

• JWTom
    JWTom

Many, many interesting thoughts throughout the comments here. Sadly, I think the slow decline is most likely as many have suggested. My deep interest is to have something significant happen within my lifetime to minimize the influence of the organization on existing JWs which includes me and my extended family.

Likely just wishful thinking and the reality is that any JW with no good way to escape is stuck until death or until the org starts to more significantly fade away - which could be decades.

A financial shock or a global virus that kills off significant population are the only two things I could come up with that could possibly happen sometime soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit