Capitol Attack Hearings

by shadowclone 42 Replies latest social current

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Was it a crime to pressure officials in Georgia to find votes that didn't exist?

Was it a crime to organize and send fake electors from key states?

Was it a crime to pressure Mike Pence to illegally stop the process in Congress?

Was it a crime to pressure the Justice Department to go out and collect voting machines from the states?

Was it a crime or only dereliction of duty to watch the riot on TV and not call in forces to deal with the mob?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@shadowclone

So you ignore my comments and post more shit.

*sigh* crazy n!gga

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

I agree that there are BLM nutters. Getting murdered by a cop doesn't make you a hero. Makes you a victim. Obviously lots more black people killed by other black civilians. Understandable anger that cops get a free pass and still racism 150 years after civil war. If violent protesters can be identified they should be prosecuted.

What does that have to do with a president breaking the law to overturn an election he lost???

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Understandable anger that cops get a free pass - er, they don't.

Blacks killing blacks get a free pass with today's mainstream media, sadly.

(Blacks killing blacks is much more prevalent that racist cops killing blacks.)

What does that have to do with a president breaking the law to overturn an election he lost??? - you have a fucked-up sense of perspective. You go mental because a few right-wing nutters trespass in the White House, yet you don't make a post lamenting the hundreds of BLM 'protests', where buildings got burnt down, people got shot, etc.

I ain't gonna fall for your bullshit, dude ...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@shadowclone - what do you make of this?

A black woman, who is also right wing ('tree of logic') and who doesn't want anything to do with the Black Community(TM) because she grew up in a poor black ghetto and has seen it all, speaks to a white guy called Jared Taylor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8GUiTLXoOs

Thoughts?

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

It's very clear why you hate exams. -sigh-

I wouldn't be surprised if you could find a Jewish Nazi. Again, so what?

Maybe you're young and think this is all new because you don't like history.

Watergate shouldn't have been investigated because of race riots or anti-war protests?

I really only post on this because of the rabid right wing crowd that took over on this forum. If it was rabidly left wing I'd post other topics.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

BLM riots - approx. 500, but zero threads started by you on that topic.

A bunch of crazy right-wingers invaded the White House one time and you start a thread on it.

What gives, dude?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Certainly much more peaceful than the worst of the BLM riots, repeated across many Democrat-run cities.

Isn't it interesting the BLM and other groups will vote for the same Democrats that they later protest against?

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

White House

Capitol Building

For 100 points, which one was attacked on 1/6/21?

I hope you get better soon. I don't want to exacerbate your condition so I can't try to communicate with you any further.

• GabeAthouse
    GabeAthouse

"only Ford's decision to pardon Nixon prevented him from being impeached"

Nothing to do with impeachment. Nixon had already resigned when he was pardoned. You can't fire someone after they quit. The pardon did prevent him from facing potential criminal prosecution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit