Suspension of Meetings and Field Service in Your Area

by RubaDub 13 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Here, in our congregation in South Florida (Miami), no meetings, no field service in our congregation.

What is is like in your area?

Rub a Dub

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

My father has got meetings via streaming, and is pioneering by writing letters. I gused it occupies him and fills his days.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Yes, that seems to be the standard here in South Florida. Just "work" from home.

Rub a Dub

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

At last jw's get some relief from the treadmill!

just saying!

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Here (The Netherlands) no meetings or FS. Circuit assemblies are canceled for the whole service year.

Congregations are now starting up try outs with Zoom (video calling).

Oh and yesterday the government announced that people aren't allowed to welcome more than 3 visitors in their homes, and all festivals, events, gatherings are now forbidden (before only events with 100+ people were forbidden) until June.

This means that the Memorial cannot even take place in field service groups.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Local BOE decided writing of letters is not wise in this situation, suspended also.

G.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Gorbatchov - What's the deal with not writing letters.

• waton
    waton

yWhat's the deal with not writing letters.

j134cd. In sealed envelopes, the virus stays alive for days, licking expensive stamps? People will have confirmed that jws are nuts.

Jws who promised to pioneer this Memorial season and can't make their hours will be indebted to wtBtS inc to the end of the 1ooo years.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

@joe is is not good for the jw imago at this time

G.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

When was the last time anyone licked a stamp or envelope? Still I suppose the virus can stick to surfaces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit