Suspension of Meetings and Field Service in Your Area

by RubaDub 13 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton

When was the last time anyone licked a stamp or envelope

SF shows you how old I am. so; How about locking the flap?

not good publicity in the city, given how often "god" has personally caused massive deaths in the bible story

• alanv
    alanv

Im in the uk, and its almost total lockdown. So we have been told to stay in our homes unless we are essential workers. So JWs should be not meeting with anyone except those in their own homes, the same as the rest of us

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

In the U.K they said no more than two people, in addition to household members, to form a group. I imagine the Jdubs will tell them to all add to their risk by inviting two dubs to join each family for the Memorial Farce. Thus spreading the Virus. They are that ignorant.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Better to cancel them forever. The disease of Christi-SCAM-ity, and especially the jokehovian strain, is worse than coronavirus (at least, with coronavirus, you have a 50-75% chance of getting a "Oh wow, that didn't even hurt!" version). And, it is through that foul bible and its adherents that they were able to create this disease in the first place.

And, it is through the bible that they are going to bring shortages into the mix. I am more affected by inability to get quantities of grocery items than by the virus. I have seen how quickly people are acting like sheep, standing 1 1/2 to 2 meters apart, using more hand sanitizer, and how businesses (aside churches, of course) shut down. (I actually like to see churches shut down because, the fewer churches are open and the more empty churches we have, the more the communism will be throttled.)

It probably won't be safe to attend a boasting session until at least November. As for its being worth it, it never was even if it was just a tiny cold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit