Do Jehovah’s Witnesses “Witness” Any More?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

At this point they are buying food that would normally be bought by restaurants and handing it out to the elderly (my parents). I'm guessing that since they don't preach, this is how they are keeping their 501c3 status.

You're wrong Watcher. The food is being purchased by "you" -- the Government -- and they are using "charitable" organizations (incl religious groups) to distributed the food.

WATCHTOWER NEVER SPENDS THEIR OWN MONEY (Unless the judges forced them to pay for their child abuse in court.)

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Oh yeah, they "witness".

A POMO friend stopped by to visit yesterday and mentioned how they were pleasantly surprised when one of the JDubs they used to be pretty close to called then on the phone and sounded like they just wanted a friendly visit. After just a few polite pleasantries the caller got to the real point of their call, "This is the end, this is the start of the great tribulation, we miss you, come back, ZOOM is the latest greatest invention to show us how much the governing body love us".

They told the caller, "Thanks, but NO THANKS!" and they told me they were pretty irritated that someone was using them to make time on a monthly report.

• minimus
    minimus

.... so they believe this is the start of the great tribulation??? Interesting!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

.... so they believe this is the start of the great tribulation???

I have been told that several times from a number of still in JDubs who are trying to jump-start me back into the congregation. They all say the same thing. Someone from "The Branch" (said with much reverb and echo LOL) said that the COVID-19 is the "soft start" of the great tribulation. They all seem to be giddy about that alleged comment.

• minimus
    minimus

Cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit