Do Jehovah’s Witnesses “Witness” Any More?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I see no more preaching. No more door knocking. No more car groups. You never even hear about the Witnesses anymore. It’s like they are content to just live the Witness life and simply exist.

Am I the only one thinking this??

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Right now it is just dormant, around here at least... Will it immediately go back when they can? ....who knows

• Overrated
    Overrated

Not even letter writing or phone calls in my area. Too many people complained.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s like saying you are a member of a church but either you seldom go or know nothing of the beliefs. You just align yourself with a group.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

Growing up in this cult if someone would have said one day JWs will be standing next to a cart playing video games and counting time while the GB has its own TV channel doing a weekly TV show I would have said never going to happen. But if someone back then would have said that half the country would be spitting and burning the flag, yelling death to America, burning cities down and looting and murdering and then being supported by the authority's. I would have said the same thing.

• minimus
    minimus

Hmmm maybe we are living in the last days.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

I wouldn't be surprised if they opened a 24/7 televangelist channel, the one thing they use to condemn whole heartedly. Just like 20 years ago they warned against using the internet, and now they consider themselves prominent online.

• minimus
    minimus

The new PTL Pass The Loot

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

you'll most likely find jehovah has told the GB to give the dubs a bit of a holiday.

• minimus
    minimus

The Governing Body does have a direct line to Jehovah God. I remember seeing that Watchtower chart years ago proving this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit