Leaving Neverland the Micheal Jackson documentary

by Finkelstein 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

For a more complete look at whether homosexual men are more likely to be pedophiles, I recommend that this review be read thoroughly and carefully:

https://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

The scientific research does not support the hypothesis that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles.

Conclusion
    The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.
  • Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

part 2 is out on torrents I will watch tonight.

• Della Street
    Della Street

@cofty That research is really old. Got anything newer??

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Exactly what I thought, Della. One study done 27 years ago. One study. Done at a time that even the definition and separation of pedophilia into various forms was non-existent. Much more research (and better research) has been done in the past 27 years.

The review I posted above is far more comprehensive - it reviews lots of research into pedophilia/child abuse and homosexuality compared to heterosexuality. It is myopic to assert the validity of a hypothesis solely based on a single study done 27 years ago.

• Moster
    Moster

Finkelstein - If I understand your comments correctly you are indicating that Pedophilia is a " homosexual behavior'? It is a mental disorder, plain and simple.

• Moster
    Moster

TobyJones - So now being gay is a mental defect???? WTF?

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

moster, something is different in them

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Just finished part two. Those Aussie people are sure fucked up. After all the abuse they still cried like babies when the pedo died. Too bad there is no hell he would be burning.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Actually Moster what I was trying to infer was that MJ was probably inherently homosexual, not to infer that the majority of gay men are prone to pedofillia .

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Didn`t one or both of these guys now claiming they were molested by MJ at one time defended him and denied that MJ had molested them ?

Why after all this time and now that MJ is dead and can`t defend himself have these allegations surfaced ? by those that defended him before ?

Not meaning to be cynical ,but is there $$$$$$ to be had here ? with this doco and those involved ?

Just asking .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit