Leaving Neverland the Micheal Jackson documentary

by Finkelstein 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Thanks for clarifying that Cofty

Like I mentioned before, I think MJ was inherently gay or confusingly bi sexaul as another possibility.

To enact homosexual behavior on to more that one individual, creates the indication that there was problems in his own sexaul identity.

What do you suppose would happen to his popularity and duly effect his record sales if he did come out as being gay ?

....... his popularity would sink like a rock

Possible hundreds of millions would be lost not only toward him but his controlling management companies. .

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

What do you suppose would happen to his popularity and duly effect his record sales if he did come out as being gay ? ...... his popularity would sink like a rock

I was just about to ask Cofty to kindly clarify his post as it's getting late here and I was not sure I was reading it correctly, then you replied with yours with this comment above.

FINKLESTEIN...….wtf....can you tell me what you mean here please?

• cofty
    cofty
    I was just about to ask Cofty to kindly clarify his post as it's getting late here and I was not sure I was reading it correctly,

I would be happy to. How can I help?

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

Thanks Cofty-…..in regards to ratios of homosexual to heterosexual paedophilia....you seemed to have quoted a 11-1 …...is that right?

• cofty
    cofty

No you have that ratio back to front.

'The ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1'

Since the ratio of hetrosexual males to heterosexual males in the population is greater than that it means that gay men are over-represented among pedophiles. As the authors are right to point out this does not mean that most gay men have a propensity to pedophila.

I was responding to the assertion made by wasanelder that gay men are 'notoriously NOT gay'.

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

Thanks Cofty for clarifying.

• Della Street
    Della Street

Where is the research that backs up the 11:1 ratio for homosexual pedophiles?

I was one of those who for a long time thought he was an unwell, man but not capable of what he was said to have done. I personally believe that Jackson was on the autism spectrum and a drug addict. He may have also had some mental health issues that he was self-medicating.

I am not one that is quick to assume every accusation equals guilt. My rule of thumb is 3 accusations. You can convince one or two people to collude and lie, but 3 is hard to wrangle.

With documentary and previous accusations, there is enough evidence for me to conclude his relationships with these children involved sexual abuse. Given how he groomed them and the length of the relationships, the fact that the men at first defended him, and then came forward is not unusual and does not weaken their stories for me.

• cofty
    cofty
    Where is the research that backs up the 11:1 ratio for homosexual pedophiles? - Della

You also have the ratio back to front.

I linked to the source twice. It is a peer-reviewed paper published by the US National Library of Health.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

I don't doubt that being gay and a pedophile may be part of the same mental defect. Part 2 is out tonight. Should be a good watch. Part one was very damning. You have to either believe Wacko Jacko was one of the dumbest people on the planet or that he had sexual urges he needed to fill. He paid off a family to the tune of 23 million in 93. Why on earth if you were not trying to satisfy sexual cravings would you keep taking 6yo boys to bed?

• cofty
    cofty
    I don't doubt that being gay and a pedophile may be part of the same mental defect - TobyJ

Since everybody seems to think tribally, I want to make it clear that I do not want to be associated with that assertion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit