Leaving Neverland the Micheal Jackson documentary

by Finkelstein 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Leaving Neverland the Micheal Jackson documentary was just released and I must say watching it myself left me pretty disgusted but not necessarily surprised.

Being that there is two accounts given by two separate boys, men now, leaves the impression that their stories are truthful and factual.

What one can take from this story is that MJ was a megalomaniac that thought he had the power, money and personal stature to get away with just about anything he wanted, this included pedophilia with boys.

I wonder if the over oppression restrictive nature of being brought up a child in the JWS religion had an effect to his loose out of control behavior of a super rich celebrity ?

His celebrity status and wealth really came to him when he was a pubescent young boy/teen, money in such a huge amount made anything he wanted or could afford possible.

Personally I think he was inherently gay and had pursued arranged marriages to protect his perceived public image, a pretentious act which was mostly devised as a money and business endeavor .

He exploited the power of his then his celebrity status to enact a lot of socially irresponsible behaviors, particularly to the ones who he made personally close and intimate with.

Did he know having sexual behavioral misconduct with minors was illegal ?

Yah I think he did but he thought his money and celebrity status in the public could get him out trouble, sadly and unfortunately for most part he was right .

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Pedophiles are notoriously NOT gay.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ok WO lets assume then that MJ was bisexual , does that make you feel better ?

Does that excuse MJ for his behavior toward those prepubescent boys ?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Finkelstein: Unfortunately, due to the potential motive for these man to lie, we must ask: What are the corroborative evidence that they have to offer? Otherwise, it is not because they talk about it for 4 hours that it makes it true. It is not because people invested time and skills into producing a professional documentary that it makes it true.

This should especially be obvious to us on this thread who see the professional content pushed by the JWs.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There has been a long standing supposed accounts of egregious behavior by MJ with young boys, the testimonies made by the boys themselves and their parents in this documentary lives one a bit more assured that those stories were indeed true to their events.

Maybe MJ's sexuality was just developing at the time and he exploited those boys in that recognizing development ?

The question or possibility of bi sexuality does come to attention though.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Just watched the doc. Very well done. way too much smoke to not be any fire. He was a text book pedop who was grooming his victims.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think MJ didn't like the world in which he saw or was indoctrinated to believe growing up as a JWS, so he went about creating his own world through his imagination, aided by no less with an unending amount of money at his disposal.

I do think the restrictive social behavior while growing up as a JWS child had some relevance to his social behavior upon coming into adulthood.

Essentially his acquired mass of money money became his power supported as well by his celebrity status.

As its known he paid 20 million out court hush money to one of accusers back in the day, an event which eventually created a new law in California for sexaul abuse of minors can no longer be personally quieted by out of court arrangements.

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

These remain allegations by Robson and Safechuck turned into a compelling documentary 'Leaving Neverland'. There may be more to this than the cut and post guilty conclusion you and others may reach.

Congratulations on bringing the JWs into the same post tho.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One cant help reflectively think about MJ's bringing up in the oppressive JW cult and the exploitative abuse of his father Joe had some relevance to his behavior as an adult.

Striving to get away from that ridged oppressiveness was his striving endeavor as a adolescent himself, infused with a bit of rebelliousness common in that age group, maybe he went a little too far for his own good .

• cofty
    cofty
    Pedophiles are notoriously NOT gay - wasanelder

Actually that isn't true...

The ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children. — The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study. K Fruend & R.J. Watson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit