Why is it so important to them to let child molesters go out in the field ministry?

by Eustace 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

The WT is run on yes-men not the content or character of individuals, they just want people who will do as they’re told.

The best JW is always Brother Yes-man, who is out witnessing at every opportunity.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

And it goes all the way up to the tippy-top of the Tower.

As I've said many times...

...the leadership's belief that "God's got my back no matter what and therefore I can do no wrong" is an easy habit to fall into when you surround yourself solely with people who are never allowed to disagree with you...

...i.e. "yes-men".

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you’ve never listened to an expert explain “Ideological Possession”, then I highly recommend doing some research on the subject.

Had I been familiar with the concept years ago, I may have been able to save some family members and my family. Maybe...

I have yet to hear anyone analyze the JW religion as it relates to Ideological Possession. It completely explains why the GB will not/cannot change their ways, and in my opinion, why there will never be a mass exodus, but only a minority of Dubs waking and leaving.

I wish I had the time to do an in-depth video that explains the subject and gives real world examples of JWs and their trance-like state of loyalty to their ideology, but I don’t.

Ideological Possession is at the root of all evils when it comes to JWism and Xian “religions” in my opinion. I’m not sure the problem can be solved as it seems inherent to humanity.

Our best hope is that in the future, only the smallest minority of humans believe the tales of the Bible to be the inerrant word of God. Hopefully the vast majority can either just acknowledge some of the timeless lessons contained in the ancient writings, without becoming possessed by the Judeo-Xian spell, or just ignore them.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit