No more pain sorrow or crying in new system!!!!!!!

by atomant 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Emotional pain is different to physical pain....

The theory is that we will still have physical pain to protect us from injuring ourselves. But emotional pain (eg over the loss of a loved pet) is supposed to be a thing of the past.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Vidiot:

If the WTS were given control of a small country tomorrow, I guarantee you that within a decade, free speech and freedom of religion would be nonexistent, any alternative form of sexual expression would be outlawed, creationism would be mandated in schools, disfellowshipped people would be imprisoned or deported, and "apostates" would be sentenced to death without possibility of appeal or reprieve.

The Watchtower has previously expressed disappointment about not being to kill 'apostates':

*** w52 11/15 p. 703 Questions From Readers ***
    Being limited by the laws of the worldly nation in which we live and also by the laws of God through Jesus Christ, we can take action against apostates only to a certain extent, that is, consistent with both sets of laws. The law of the land and God’s law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates, even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship.
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Rosemarie:

personally...I want the animals to live forever..to form bonds with them.....remembering they will live a lot longer than now.....and then lose them.....I don't even like to think about it.

this is where we need to have faith In Jehovah and how he is going to manage things.

Even after parroting some primitive 'scriptures', you still have to fall back on 'God will do a magic thing'.

It's nothing more than a fantasy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit