Alec Baldwin Shot a Woman Dead

by Simon 55 Replies latest social current

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Now I know where to go to get my thoughts fixed...

funny I just presented a scenario... and asked some questions... without any statements and accusations... no political biases... and stil got 3 thumbs down.

Ha

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@cyberjesus: in defense of your ideological heroes, you made false equivalences, Simon already pointed that out. If someone criticizes you, don’t take it personal, learn instead why they are.

What you and a lot of other people are dealing with around this is cognitive dissonance, there are people making defenses for this person because he was a hero for their cause caught up in the exact behavior that said person was berating others for engaging in.

It’s the cult leader that got caught with the little boys, or the politician that is found taking money from foreign government, in this case it’s an anti-gun advocate accidentally shooting a person in a fit of anger.

And it opens up this can of worms that the left, Hollywood and the media in general is trying to hide. They say they dislike violence, that corporations should pay their workers and their fair share or they should strike, they dislike guns and nobody has a reason to need one, they say guns are unsafe. Then they make movies that glorify violence, they don’t pay the necessary skill and disregard worker strikes and complaints, use real guns and don’t even have a basic training on guns. It demonstrates they know nothing about the thing they rail against.

THIS is how it’s supposed to be on a real movie set: https://youtu.be/LCzDQvX0hAY

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REGULAR (voter) LEFT, I would consider myself a liberal in the regular sense and I’d gladly debate guns and crime on another thread. But the Democrat left, the one Baldwin belongs to however is like the JW version of Christianity, they’ve gone so far they are completely off their rocker they believe they are perfect, know it all and are untouchable, until something points at them that they’re also flawed.

• Simon
    Simon
    What you and a lot of other people are dealing with around this is cognitive dissonance, there are people making defenses for this person because he was a hero for their cause caught up in the exact behavior that said person was berating others for engaging in.

Yeah, like many others he wants to defend him because he mocked Trump.

He shot and killed a women through a combination of carelessness and penny pinching, but people still want to believe everything that people like him told them about Trump, all of which was fake news. So they try to excuse what he did which honestly, I find inexcusable - both what he did and people defending him because they happen to be fellow TDS sufferers and still haven't wised up that they were lied to over and over and fell for it every time.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Harvey Weinstein could do no wrong for years as he feasted at the table of young female actors until the world collapsed and he is in jail.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

my ideological heroes? false analogy? i want to defend him... i take it personal?

ha ha i can also learn about myself.. get

my ideas corrected and learn my political stance.

thank you.

in the USA there is something called presumption of innocence.

it would be great for the investigators to come to this thread theres a lot inside information..

btw.. in a a set. the actors act. they dont dont their hairs, they dont handle the cameras, they dont set the lights. they dont check the props... they just follow directions... sometimes they dont even decide where to stand or sit. every aspect of production is done by the person hired to that job.

maybe im talking out of my ass too. except i have been working on movie and commercial sets for 20 years, in front and behind the camera. as a matter of fact im one right now...

some died.... because the person in charge of the props failed to do their job.

• Simon
    Simon
    because the person in charge of the props failed to do their job.

You still don't get it?! Who hired the person in charge of props? Who didn't follow the correct safety procedures?

Baldwin and Baldwin.

People had already walked off set because of safety concerns, so his response was to hire non-trained people to take their place. Even a Hollywood publicist is going to have a hard time making this look like simply a tragic accident, because it screams negligence.

You don't point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger, that's gun safety 101. It didn't even need to be loaded with a blank, for what he was doing, but he didn't check, and he didn't get the gun from someone who checked, and the guns had been left for hours while people had their lunch.

Total lack of safety and he was in charge and also pulled the trigger.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Baldwin PICKED UP THE GUN

Baldwin AIMED AT THE PERSON

Baldwin took a deep BREATH

Baldwin PULLED THE TRIGGER

Baldwin KILLED THE PERSON HE WAS AIMING AT.

Baldwin yelled; It's not my fault-----THE WOMAN MADE ME DO IT.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

With all the CGI capabilities these days, I don't know why they would even need to use an actual gun. Couldn't they use a realistic looking fake gun and add the sound and other necessary gun effects in later?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Pete: yes they can. But that costs money. But they’ll berate you for not wanting to pay more taxes.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@cyberjesus - it was his film.

Alec Baldwin was one of the producers.

He has responsibility for the set. And a loaded gun with real bullets was on set - something that is against the rules.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit