Worldwide preaching campaign targeting government officials.

by smiddy3 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

TIME FOR ACTION. Enter dialogue on things and offer solutions? vote?

The campsign I liked best was the one when we went out at 6am and left tracts in doors. No contact. That one didnt work either

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

smiddy3:

There are 2 of those letters for officials. One in English and one in Spanish. If you want I'll grab them for you.

Petra!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Being 73 and having been a virtual born-in, I've see many of these hyped campaigns to get the R and F all fired up but like many old timers here, we know that JW's and the WT organization are like fleas on an elephant! Very insignificant, sometimes irritating, but never of any real impact!

just saying!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

And let's not forget the "worldwide" letter writing campaign that JW's did just a few years back when the Russian government was clamping down on religions in Russia! I'm pretty sure that the Russian government didn't respond to that "important" jw letter writing campaign! As I remember, when my wife was writing her "protest" letter, it was more of a polite plea than an angry demand!

just saying!

• Overrated
    Overrated

Their stupid letter writing is just a bunch of hype for the rank and file. More and likely screw with the mail in voting. But you know WT. They have to have their hands in world's events. The letters will just end up in the trash. Like all the other stuff they put out.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Hopefully they'll scold the U.S. Government for making them look bad back in 1986 when they raised another false alarm when George Bush proclaimed that there'd be a "new world order". They should demand and apology and an immediate reinstating of that objective . (fast forward to the 2.30 mark)

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4528359/user-clip-george-bush-defines-world-order

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Thanks Petra the english one would be fine.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Is it designed to provoke a response that will bring persecution on the religion ? Or is it just going to be some meaningless weak campaign to get the rank and file all excited about it and achieving nothing.

I would say Yes, and Yes. They want a reaction so bad they can taste it, listening to the few JDubs that still have any words for me. And I know that as mentioned by other preceding comments the "work" will be just more of the same old hamster wheel.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    millions of dubs will cream themselves over hitting Satan's system hard with a message.

Lol just like they thought some random talks Rutherford gave were specifically prophecied in the book of Revelation 🤔

likely screw with the mail in voting

But the post office needs the money right now, so it's not a total loss, buying all those stamps 😉

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It won't matter if the local governors have everything locked down because a few children in school caught colds and they call it coronavirus. Try going to their doors with a bogus message (and, with all the riots going on, how are you going to reach them at all?), and you will be charged with attempted murder for going around exposing them to the risk of catching this cold. Use the phone, and they will simply hang up on you. Write letters, they will end up unread in the rubbish along with all the petitions to ease up on the communism. E-mails will simply go to their spam box, to be discarded along with requests to not impose totalitarian rules on the public.

Not to mention, try sending these wastes of paper to someone that actually rules the earth. Since they already work for the reptilians, they will probably at best discard the wastes of paper along with petitions to help the people instead of enslaving them. Go to Antifa or BLM with these wastes of paper, and watch them use them to burn something else down. (Like another region of forests, possibly including all our redwood and sequoia trees.) And I would like to see someone stupid enough to give Trump one of these wastes of paper--or try doing the same. Chances are, it too will end up being disposed of in the landfill or recycling bin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit