I Feel Saaaaaad today :(

by ESTEE 44 Replies latest social family

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

>Frannnie....I've decided I'm gonna write a book. In fact, I have already started it. >This provides me with even more motivation and incentive to continue on with it... >This barbaric behaviour known as shunning needs to be exposed. Christian >religion, my a$$!!!

(((((ESTEE))))) I think you're hitting the nail on tha head, cher! It's one of the worst things they do to people they're supposed to love.....I hope you do it, sweetie...there's a veritable wealth of info re: people being shunned right here on this forum....betcha you can use it with their permissions, too, chica! I wish you success in writing the book. BTW, those last four words would make a nice title for it...heheheheheh

Frannie B

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

This is not a council ... (you'are your own master)

But why not go anyway just to take a pic to let her know that you care about her mariage and just need to get a souvenir.

Don't cry ... she might cry more than you do about that one day

• talesin
    talesin

estee

sounds like yr feeling a bit stronger today. good for you!!

btw, we're 4 hrs ahead, so I thought you might be up at 12:30 (just so ya know). Glad I cud help a bit.

peace, love & happiness

tal

• Francois
    Francois

JWs have degenerated into a group mainly concerned with how many new and novel reasons to DF you they can dream up this week. As such, they have descended into a pit of moral degeneracy worse than that found in the Spanish Inquisition. I want to be there when The Master says to them, "Get away from me you workers of lawlessness. I never knew you."

Frank Tyrrell

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Frannie Banannie wrote:

(((((ESTEE))))) I think you're hitting the nail on tha head, cher! It's one of the worst things they do to people they're supposed to love

Thanks, FrannieB...I appreciate your words of encouragement...I know I am not alone here and that others besides me understand this horrible practice by virtue of living through it. We are survivors! I am proud of myself and others who are working through this baaaad stuff and healing to be a better person for it.

frenchbabyface wrote:

she might cry more than you do about that one day

Yes, I agree....since when does a gal not need her mommy??? Darn brainwash!! I sooooo much wanted to be by her side with the wedding preparations and details. My Libra-ness would be a definite asset in this kind of circumstance!!! Sheesh!!!

talesin wrote:

sounds like yr feeling a bit stronger today. good for you!!

Yes, I'm feeling stronger....It's all that DisciplineTM!!! LOL!!! Well, you know what "they" say...."What doesn't kill you... makes you stronger..."

Francois wrote:

JWs have ....descended into a pit of moral degeneracy worse than that found in the Spanish Inquisition.

Yes....JW's simply do not advance spiritually...seems they are stuck right around that time period. Like the water pipes that are not hooked up to any water source....nothing is flowing...desert conditions prevail behind those KH doors....saaaad...

Thanks for your continued support. What an awesome group of people here!!!

(((((HUGS)))))

ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit