Flu Vaccine Now REQUIRED For All Students Going To School In Massachusetts

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

😂😂😂 hilarious!!! If you get the flu immediately after a flu shot its because you already had the flu 😂😂😂😂

if you feel sick with flu like symptoms after a flu shot its a reaction to the vaccine but its not the flu 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

thats like saying if you fall off the empire state building its not the fall that killed you. Technically true. It was the impact. But its a distinction of no importance.

The ‘flu shot’ is useless. Antivirals like tamiflu are proven much more effective with low reported side effects that dont include, you know, the flu.

• minimus
    minimus

Some people sincerely believe they know what’s best for you. They are entitled to their opinion. Just don’t force it on me. If you want to wear a mask while driving alone, do it just don’t compel me to do it. If you want to wash your face and hands every 15 minutes, go for it but don’t make me do it. As was mentioned earlier, it’s your body. You want to eat a McDonald’s burger, that’s your business. Don’t tell me I can’t have one. If I want to drink a soda or whole cow milk, it’s my decision not yours!!!

• matt
    matt

@sheperdless

“Well Matt, you probably won’t want to peer out (from) under your tin-foil hat to read this”

“You should do a little cross checking before you circulate other people’s crackpot conspiracy theories”

Can you offer anything more than posting insults with no content?

Polio is a highly contagious virus that can result in spinal cord and brainstem paralysis. It most commonly affects children under 5 years old.” from Healthline.com

….compare that quote to this: “studies by Lillie and his collaborators of the National Institutes of Health, published in 1944 and 1947 respectively, which showed that DDT may produce degeneration of the anterior horn cells of the spinal cord in animals.” Dr. Morton S. Biskind

….he also said “When the population is exposed to a chemical agent known to produce in animals lesions in the spinal cord resembling those in human polio, and thereafter the latter disease increases sharply in incidence and maintains its epidemic character year after year, is it unreasonable to suspect an etiologic relationship?”

Ralph R. Scobey, M.D. points to the historical manifestation of polio: “Paralysis, resulting from poisoning, has probably been known since the time of Hippocrates (460-437 B.C.), Boerhaave,3 Germany, (1765) stated: "We frequently find persons rendered paralytic by exposing themselves imprudently to quicksilver, dispersed into vapors by the fire, as gilders, chemists, miners, etc., and perhaps there are other poisons, which may produce the same disease, even externally applied." In 1824, Cooke,4 England, stated: "Among the exciting causes of the partial palsies we may reckon the poison of certain mineral substances, particularly of quick silver, arsenic, and lead. The fumes of these metals or the receptance of them in solution into the stomach, have often caused paralysis."

More common sense from Scobey: “In the spring of 1930, there occurred in Ohio, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi and other states an epidemic of paralysis.16,17 The patients gave a history of drinking commercial extract of ginger. It is estimated that at the height of the epidemic there were 500 cases in Cincinnati district alone. The cause of the paralysis was subsequently shown to be triorthocresyl phosphate in a spurious Jamaica ginger. Death resulted not infrequently from respiratory paralysis similar to the bulbar paralysis deaths in poliomyelitis. On pathological examination, the anterior horn cells of the spinal cord in these cases showed lesions similar to those of poliomyelitis.”

….following up on the phosphorous connection, “During an epidemic of poliomyelitis in Australia in 1897, Altman9 pointed out that phosphorus had been widely used by farmers for fertilizing that year. This observation may be of significance since in recent years organic phosphorus insecticides, such as parathion, have been suspected as possible causes of poliomyelitis.”

Scobey continues: “There are two abnormal findings in cases of poliomyelitis that point strongly to poisoning as the cause of this disease. One consists in the appearance of increased amounts of porphyrin in the urine; the other is the presence of increased amounts of guanidine in the blood. It is a well-known fact that porphyria can follow poisoning by a number of chemicals. Guanidine has been found in increased amounts in the blood in arsenic, chloroform, and carbon tetrachloride poisonings.”

Shepherdless, if you’ve read this far, you have seen arsenic (among other toxins) mentioned twice. DDT, as you mentioned, followed the time of your father’s polio experience, but arsenic based pesticides were in widespread use starting in the latter 19th century, continuing up to and paralleling the use of DDT. Massive applications of arsenic based and other pesticides result in food being one main vector as illustrated by these observations…

...Chenault65 (1941) noted that the history of poliomyelitis points to a "suggested parallelism between a number of epidemics and the appearance of fresh fruits and vegetables." [With regard to these numerous statements regarding fruit and milk, note the high production of pesticides in the form of lead and arsenic compounds during this pre-DDT period, graphed]

Goldstein et al66 (1946) reported an epidemic of polioencephalitis at a naval training school among the cadets. The epidemic was explosive in character and involved over 100 persons. Epidemiological evidence suggested that some food served in the mess hall was the cause of the disease.”

Scobey also pointed out: “In 1936, during a campaign to eliminate yaws in Western Samoa by the injection of arsenicals, an epidemic of poliomyelitis appeared simultaneously.23 In one community all of the patients developed paralysis in the same lower limbs and buttocks in which they had received the injections and this pattern was repeated in 37 other villages, whereas there was no paralysis in uninoculated districts. The natives accused the injections as the cause of the epidemic of poliomyelitis. Most of the cases of paralysis occurred one to two weeks after the injection of the arsenic.”...how’s that for another feather in the cap of vaccination? Inducement of polio by injection of arsenicals.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Everybody should get the tDap/tetanus shot every ten years. You lose immunity over time.

If you get yourself a puncture wound with something metal ( like my teenager did) you should go get it looked at by a doctor.

If you don't recall your last tetanus shot, they'll give you another one.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I was excited when they came out with the varicella/chicken pox vaccination just before my son went to school.

I told him all about the pox all over my body, even in my nose and throat that itched so badly, but you couldn't scratch them in order to avoid scars. I have one scar on my forehead from a pox that was just crazy itchy.

He asked if all the kids actually got a nasty disease like this and I told him, "Pretty much so. You'd have to stay out of school for a week or so, being low grade feverish, so itchy you can hardly stand it. Calamine lotion helped dry up the blisters but it's a very mild treatment. So your week at home was not even fun.

He needed another shot and he never caught chicken pox, thank God !

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I too was excited when they came out with the varicella vac. But that didn't protect my sons from getting the chickenpox, and they both had the vac twice also.

I was talking to my neighbor about the flu shot (he has two daughters in elementary school). The bad thing about getting the flu shot in August (this is when school starts here), it will be a hit and miss thing, because at that month they do not know which strain of flu will be the one affecting people. Those were his words.

Before anyone calls me one of those people who are against vac, this is not the case. Both my children had all the required vacs. I'm just opposed to forcing people to get the flu shot, from my own personal experience with it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't have any kids in Florida schools but I just looked at the list of shots / vaccines required and was shocked. This is on the Florida schools website:

· Four or five doses of DTaP

· Four or five doses of IPV

· Two doses of MMR

· Three doses of Hep B

· One Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis (Tdap)

· Two doses of Varicella (kindergarten effective with 2008–2009 school year, then an additional grade is added each year thereafter). Varicella vaccine is not required if there is a history of varicella disease documented by the health care provider.

Wow, maybe the flu shot is not such a big deal then. I was shocked that kids have to go through such things just to enter Florida schools.

• millie210
    millie210

minimus

Some people sincerely believe they know what’s best for you. They are entitled to their opinion. Just don’t force it on me. If you want to wear a mask while driving alone, do it just don’t compel me to do it. If you want to wash your face and hands every 15 minutes, go for it but don’t make me do it. As was mentioned earlier, it’s your body. You want to eat a McDonald’s burger, that’s your business. Don’t tell me I can’t have one. If I want to drink a soda or whole cow milk, it’s my decision not yours!!!

Such balance and love for life in your words. Im impressed (and glad for you) that you are maintaining your own thoughts in all that exists right now.

Its like Rudyard Kipling said in "If": If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs..........."

• Giordano
    Giordano

Minimus: "If you want to wear a mask while driving alone, do it just don’t compel me to do it. If you want to wash your face and hands every 15 minutes, go for it but don’t make me do it. As was mentioned earlier, it’s your body. You want to eat a McDonald’s burger, that’s your business. Don’t tell me I can’t have one. If I want to drink a soda or whole cow milk, it’s my decision not yours!!!"

No one is telling you to wear a mask in your empty car nor wash your hands every 15 minutes. No one can prevent you from doing dumb things like not washing or sanatizing your hands if you have been in contact with people or situations that call for some restraint.

You want to eat a Mc D's Burger? Eat one for god's sake! They are open for business aren't they......so what's your issue?

Listening to you have a meltdown and sharing goofy shit is not pleasant. Take a break...... we can get along without your attitude....just fine.

• minimus
    minimus

Giordano, who’s having a meltdown? Nothing I said suggested such a thing. I’m seeing an “attitude “ from you not me. You think I’m “sharing goofy shit”? Once again you can think whatever you want. Thank God you are not anybody’s judge and jury. Just because someone doesn’t conform to your thinking you resort to this. Typical . Sigh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit