Flu Vaccine Now REQUIRED For All Students Going To School In Massachusetts

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

The flu shot is someones best guess as to what strain of flu will be prevalent in a given flu season. It offers no long term protection. It must be retaken seasonally to even have a chance at working. If you take it you most definitely can still get the flu. Many report “flu like” symptoms after taking a flu shot which natural since you were injected with the flu. So to prevent the flu you give yourself the flu (in a more mild form) and hope it was the right flu.

I have 4 co workers who all got the flu twice last year. Once from the “vaccine” (with the “wrong” flu) and again (its suspected) from the seasonal flu that made the rounds. Four of them. Maybe its a freak occurrence, its not a double blind stidy.... and maybe not. the mere fact that you have to take it yearly suggests its not actually a vaccine in the traditional sense but a prophylactic with an abysmal successes rate tied to its inability to predict the future.

tamaflu, on the other hand, when given at the onset set of the flu, has proven to be very effective at treatment. Its not perfect to treat as opposed to prevent but at least it works consistently, unlike the flu shot.

Facts continue to trump paranoia from people who get all in a twist over things that scare them. But if it makes you happy to take it then take it and be happy and I will be happy for you.

• millie210
    millie210

One thing I like to remind myself is that taking the flu shot and not getting the flu are not necessarily related effects.

Many people do not take the flu shot and they also do not get the flu.

As for the shots being mandatory, that rakes in a lot of different issues besides the issue of health.

• minimus
    minimus

Mandatory flu shot is my issue. If you want to get one, by all means do it. Don’t tell me I HAVE to though . It’s not your choice.

• minimus
    minimus

Just a...I get a kick out of people who get the flu shot every year and get the flu but then told me that if I didn’t get the flu shot it would’ve been much worse. LOL

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Are they doing this to mitigate illnesses that could present with symptoms close to Covid to try to cut down on Covid scares by eliminating one possible illness with overlapping symptoms? I don't like people being told what to do like that but I might be able to understand if there's reason like this.

• Simon
    Simon

If there are really good, science-backed reasons for something, then they should be able to explain those.

If they can't or won't then it's likely just political theatre, so they can be seen to be "doing something".

It could also be conditioning, getting people willing to accept future demands to comply with allowing forced injections with Bill's blue-screen-of-death vaccine or whatever he decides to call it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Next, they will make the RFID chip/DNA altering/coronavirus shot mandatory where you will get forcibly injected with it if you don't take it. And shut up about that it will actually make you sick--that is what they want. They (god's "chosen") want, along with this joke-hova, for us to all suffer so we depend on that abomination of a god. The easier to enslave us all with--whether we want it or not.

Flu shots are bad news. They make them mandatory for children to get flu shots, you are going to see more children dying from coronavirus or having lasting problems (and, unlike elderly people, they will suffer longer). The virus activates whatever is in that flu shot, and that is what is responsible for lingering sickness.

If it really was about protecting health, then where is the mandatory zinc? Where it the mandatory quercetin? I have been taking both, without even anyone pushing it, and it has helped more than all the hand washing, "social(??)" distancing, masks, and sanitizing everything put together. If I take zinc and quercetin, I could have the virus and not even get sick, have it run its short course that much quicker, and be immune in the future. Then I can safely do my business and not worry about getting coronavirus, as long as I don't get a stupid flu shot. And, if I can't get it, it is pretty hard for me to spread it, rendering a mask worthless.

Also, where is the mandatory vitamin D? Taking 5,000 units of D3 starting in September or October (darker skinned people or those who use sunblock or rarely get any sun should start sooner) helps cut the chances of getting anything at all. It works at least as well as a flu shot, and it even works on strains of flu not in the shot (including Spanish flu). And no garbage to be activated--no mercury, no aluminum, no formaldehyde, no monosodium glutamate (there is a tiny amount in the gelatin, though), no nothing. Vitamin D even works on coronavirus itself.

I have had about as many flu shots as I have had packs of cancer sticks. Which is none. And I rarely, if ever, get sick with the flu--and that includes while I was washing dishes, which exposes one to just about everything. I also take only ordinary care with hand washing and touching surfaces--I do wash when touching something filthy or before handling something that needs to stay clean, but not after touching every little surface. Nor do I studiously avoid touching my face. And still, I don't get that many colds and almost never do I get a flu.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Well Matt, you probably won’t want to peer out under your tin-foil hat to read this, but DDT was not around when, just before WW2, polio swept through and infected the kids in a country town in Australia.

My dad was one of the kids, and was the only one of those kids that survived. He actually never fully recovered; certain muscles around his waist has withered and stayed that way. You should do a little cross checking before you circulate other people’s crackpot conspiracy theories, and not take them at face value.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Abortion; MY body, MY choice!

Flu shot: YOUR body, MY choice!!

Pretty well sums up the manner of argument over enforced flu shots!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Why do some people get the flu after receiving a flu shot?

While it’s possible to get sick with the flu even after getting a flu shot, you can not get a flu infection from a flu vaccine. Some people may feel ill or have a reaction after a dose of flu vaccine, but this reaction is not a case of the flu.

Vaccinating against the flu provides several benefits:

commerce.rrlib.net/?config=pacdefault#section=login

• It decreases the risk that you will get sick from the flu. Getting a flu vaccination is the most effective way to prevent the flu.
    • Getting flu vaccine reduces the severity of flu symptoms if you do get sick.
    • Flu vaccination reduces the risk of hospitalization and death from the flu.
    • It helps prevent the spread of flu virus, keeping your family and community safe from the flu.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report that flu vaccination prevented an estimated 7.1 million flu illnesses, 3.7 million flu-related medical visits, 109,000 flu-related hospitalizations, and 8,000 flu-related deaths in the 2017-2018 flu season.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit