Elders & Ex Elders

by brandnew 43 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

I have a question.....if two jw have sex and only one of them goes to the eldurrs and confesses.....do they both get busted? Or does the boe need a confession from both people.? If one of em denies it happened will that person still get df'd?

Mad Puppy

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    There is the 2 witness rule. Unless there is any corroborating evidence, and if they follow the "rules" then they leave it in "gods" hands. But the one denying it will be scrutinized for sure. It will also be a topic when the CO comes.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i know of one teenage girl who got pregnant--and went and fessed up. the guy who did the deed denied it--and no action was taken against him.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Really stan????? Theres a youngster whos real cool, and told me he did it with this chick in the congo..

Now the chick is telling , but hes denying 😂😂😂😂

He's askin me if he's gonna get df'd.

Mad Puppy

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Brandnew, that is a great question. Unfortunately I was never an Elder, so iam not qualified to answer, but I am sure the judicial committee would have enjoyed the " hot stuff" with or without watchtower law. I say this because it's totally ridiculous that elders need concern themselves in the worldly activities of consenting adults, even if they are adult Jehovers witnesses.

But would an elder be an elder if he couldn't be privy to such cases of upmost secrecy and humiliation for those involved ?

I hope the answers is ovbious.

The Rebel.

• brandnew
    brandnew

@rebel......yup some elders want the real intimate details....thats when you find out who the perv is in your congo !!!

Mad Puppy

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

JW boys motto to get around Elders at a JC:

"If you didn't see my dick, you must acquit!"

{Gavel slams down} - Innocent! You are free to go! As for the young lady, your protruding belly is an obvious sign from JE-HOV-ER that you have sinned. You are now disfellowshipped. Go forth, be warm, and well fed!

Praise Jah! Amen. This concludes our Judicial proceedings. Hey, let's all head over to Elder Companyowner's lavish home and get drunk while watching football! (other Elders) - Yaaaaaaah!!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Theres a youngster whos real cool, and told me he did it with this chick in the congo..

Now the chick is telling , but hes denying 😂😂😂😂 He's askin me if he's gonna get df'd

In my past experience, if he stands firm in saying that she is lying, perhaps just to entrap him, he could skate on this. But he must realize that it isn't necessary that they went "all the way" for it to be a DF offense. Thus he must be clear they did not go beyond kissing or necking. Anything beyond that can be "brazen conduct" and still reason to be DFd. He could claim that he came to realized she had "past experience" with others, and was def making the move to "catch him" with the dirty deed.

Deny Deny DENY

Doc

• brandnew
    brandnew

Imma tell him to stick to his guns.

Thanks y'all

Mad Puppy

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    I am aware of a case where the girl was reproved in her congregation and the guy who denied having sex with her was married to his fiancee in his congregation just a few weeks later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit