ls homosexuality really normal?

by atomant 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant

l know animals do it but their animals.They dont live by a moral code.The thought of 2 men going for it is not normal.What are your thoughts?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

I'm not gay, some blokes are.

That's normal... what's the problem?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What are your thoughts?

If your worried about someone else`s sex life..

You Have Too Much Time On Your Hands..

Image result for too much time on my hands

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

It's normal for them.

And your saying that animals don't live by a moral code automatically implies that you consider homosexuality to be immoral for humans.

Your desire to view them as abnormal probably stems from the innate sense of revulsion that straight men feel when they see two other gay men kiss or something. However when straight men see two gay women kissing it excites them. Is that normal?

• Giordano
    Giordano

Yes....... in any number of life forms......... including human......... same sex gender is a fact and a normal choice.

Argue it out with the god who was supposed to have created all life on this planet. Apparently God has some gay in him or her self.

For people who can't reproduce they appear to be doing alright. Live with it. Gay doesn't rub off so don't be concerned.

• Perry
    Perry

I think you have to first figure out by what authority you define "normal".

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

l know animals do it but their animals.They dont live by a moral code.The thought of 2 men going for it is not normal.What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are to go fuck yourself. Stop treating gay people like you are entitled to have a saying about who we are. You don't need to justify your sexuality; I don't have to justify mine. Enough of that shit.

• just fine
    just fine

Why does it matter? What I do in my bedroom is my business, what you do in yours is yours. Worry about yourself and let other people worry about themselves. I think the real problem comes from people trying to make everyone conform to THEIR beliefs.

• Worldling9
    Worldling9

Looks like you've outed yourself, OP.

• Island Man
    Island Man

It depends on what you mean by normal.

If by normal you mean what is typical or most common, then no, it's not normal. If by normal you mean occurring naturally then yes it is normal.

Tell me why homosexuality is not moral.

Is it because homosexual unions are unable to produce offspring? If this is what makes it immoral then to be consistent and impartial you'd also have to condemn as immoral, any kind of heterosexual intercourse between married individuals where one or both are sterile. You'd have to say that only sexual intercourse that can result in conception is moral. Is that your position? If not, why not?

I'm yet to hear a rational argument for why homosexuality is immoral, that does not employ fallacious reasoning and or does not surrender to blind obedience to religious texts that condemn homosexuality without giving rational, sound reasons for why it is wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit